Thread: Sunny

Sunny

Sunny, what a beautiful dog you are!! (I hope a guy doesn't mind being described as 'beautiful'!) I'd love to see you pick out your toys by name; what a smart boy!!

Congratulations on being chosen our "Dog of the Day." I hope you get a few extra treats today as a reward!

:-Dot

Sunny.... I bet you are a joy to have around. You are so handsome. I would love to have you for my own. Glad you made DOTD. That way I got to see you. Have a wonderful and long life.
    LHCamry

Well,, youre well named Sunny,,, lookingat your lovely face and profile brought a wee bit o sunshine to my morning!!!

Congrats on being our DOTD!

Sunny--I agree with Dot. It's hard not to call you beautiful.
    What a face! I'd love to smooch it up!!!

Have a wonderful day Sunny Boy!

Hello Sunny!

We have to go with everybody else. You are one beautiful boy Sunny!! Your markings are stunning. We both think we're in love with you. All of us are commenting that you are one of the most gorgeous border collies we have ever seen. You also look as sweet as you are beautiful!! Our Mom says you are apparently a dog owner's dream after reading your story. You are a super duper pet and companion Big S!! Please visit us anytime you are in our neck of the woods. Congratulations on being our fab DOTD!! Celebrate with Skip and the family. Skip sounds like a great guy too!! Always remember to love your life like we do Sunny!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Greetings to you Sunny! How wicked of your human to tease us so with that gorgeous close up! I'm tempted to plaster a kiss on that beautiful face of yours And I can't help but notice how your sparkling amber eyes reflect the amber in your coat...stunning!

What a sweet and serene picture came to mind as your human described your wonderful life there is the U.K! I can just see you and Skip romping happily through the pasture, greeting the sheep and ponies through the fence! And then, at day's end, after a hard day of playing, a warm snuggle on the setee with your loving human...and a stuffie or two What a life!!! Yes, your human is so right! Sunny IS the perfect name for a dog with such a warm, loving and "sunny" personality! What a most deserving Dog of the Day honoree you are Congratulations to you and your loving family! I hope you all have a very happy day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet,sweet Sunny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Sunny!!!! You are a gorgeous Border Collie!! I love that tri-color! I have my own Border Collie, Blaze, and did I hear you are a laid back BC?? WOW! Blaze is a whirlwind/tornado/hurricane, whatever you want to call him!! (he's in my signature) Congrats to being DOTD, and Blaze says hi from Kentucky!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

What a gorgeous dog you are Sunny! You have the most lovely and expressive eyes - they made my day, pretty!! Such a nice and handsome man...

Beautiful Sunny! What stunning eyes you have, so full of soul and expression. It sounds like you are a total sweetheart, a loving, gentle and tolerant boy even with a rambunctious teenager pup about the house. I can tell how very special you are to your family. How I'd love to see you bounding joyfully through the fields!

I hope you have an EXTRA special day today Sunny, for you are a pup who brings warmth and light to the hearts of all whether it's rain or shine! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sunny, I, too, have to remark on how beautiful your eyes are. I've never seen a tri colored Border Collie before. You are quite stunning with your feathery hair and different colors. I'm glad you get along with the ponies and with your younger sibling, Skip. You sound like you lead a wonderful life and make your fur person very happy. I hope he/she joins because I would love to see more from you and England. Congrats on being our DOTD.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

hello sunny, you are very sunny indeed!

your gorgeous eyes possess radiating rays of life.
    They shine through my windows, and into my heart.
    Inside your house, you peer outward, unto the bleak yard.
    yet, none manage to trample past your gates, and trees.
    I digress.