Thread: Dexter

Dexter

Hey there buddy,, glad to see you like Animal Planet too,, youre a doll face for sure...

enjoy being DOTD!!

CONGRATULATIONS DEXTER!

Awwwwwww!!!!! Just look at you Dexter! That smile looks a mile wide You must be one super spoiled little pup. I know you would be if you lived here

How great that you get to go to the dog park and make so many friends, I bet they all just adore you!

Well I hope that today maybe you'll get to make a little special trip to see the grandparents or maybe even go to the park! Have a super day Dexter!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Dexter!!

Wow Dexter, are you sure you're not a boy in a doggie suit?? You are so talented and smart young man. Your abilities amaze us!! You are such a big barrel of laughs cutie pie!! The life of EVERY party!!! We can certainly tell that your family loves you alot!! Who wouldn't?? We have never met a doggie that everyone wants to take home with them. We sure would like to meet you Dexter-it sounds like you wrote the book on living the good life. You are a good example for all of us!! Enjoy your day today and every day with your family sweetheart. You are such a cute boy!! Congrats on being our wonderful DOTD!! Maybe you can watch Animal Planet with Grandpaw and Grandmaw today for a happy treat!! After looking at your picture again Dexter, we could tell you to live your life like we do but it's pretty obvious, you already are!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

What a little stud muffin - Dex rules!!

Dexter..words cannot describe what a cute, adorable,and funny doggie you are! You are such a sweetheart and have a family that loves you very much! I hope your day is full of yummy treats, a visit from your favourite Grandpaw with whom you cans sit back, relax and watch animal planet with and lots of games of hide-and-seek with your family. Congrats on being DOTD you sweetiepie, you deserve it every bit.

My Golden Retriever Buddy and I say hi to Dexter!

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Dexter..... What a handsome little fellow you are. It sounds like you are a lot of fun to be around. Would love to have you myself.
    Glad you made DOTD. Have a great day.
    LHCamry

Dearest Dexter! What an absolute sweetheart you are! I was in awe as I read how many wonderful friends you have, all of them working hard to find ways to be with your sweet cuddly self . I loved reading about your favorite hide and go seek game. My boy Tommy has a favorite game where he likes to stand behind the corner in the kitchen when he hears his Daddy get up, then as Daddy is coming up the stairs, he leaps around the corner and bellows a loud deep bark down the stairwell, making his Daddy jump every time! He thinks it is the funniest thing .

Hope you have a wonderful day with all your adoring friends and admirers, and I bet your Grandpaws is so proud of you too! Congratulations Dexter, our sweetest, cuddliest, cutest Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Dexter,

You are one handsome man! I know you will have a wonderful DOTD!

Get lots of hugs and treats and special treatment for today is Dexter's Day!!!

What a cute Cuddly-buggy we have as our DOTD!

Congratulations Darling Dexter!

what a sweet cocker boy you are!!! i'm in love!

Love,
    Jesse
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Oh Dexter! What a most precious Cocker boy you are! How adorable are YOU I don't think a family could ask for a more perfect pup than you sweetheart! And I dare say, if I were there, I'd be tempted to take you home too!!! You're just too precious for words! I especially love your playful, comical side. You sure do keep your friends and family on their toes with your games and antics And yet, you still know how to kick back with Grandpaws and take in a little K 9-5 I'd say you're a pup who truly knows how to enjoy life! It's no wonder you have such a large and adoring following of fans, skinned and furry, of all ages And 'll bet your Grandpaw is EXTRA proud to see you honored here today I hope you've gotten the word out Dexter... You're the Dog of the Day I hope you and the family have a glorious, fun filled day celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight! Me and my girls, Cody and Star, send along a bushel of warm hugs, slurpy licks and happy tails to you Dexter! Keep up the good work loving life, and your humans to the fullest

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~