Thread: For all talented siggie makers, can anyone make me one please?

For all talented siggie makers, can anyone make me one please?

Hey all out there who are talented at making siggies! I really am not good with any of this siggie stuff or posting pictures so I need an expert or someone to please make a siggy for me. I'd like my dog on it, his name is Buddy and he was the DOTD on Monday, August 23/04. If anyone can help me with this your help is greatly appreciated. Post quickly please

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Someone has already made you one. You've seen it in this thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...threadid=57014

If there's a reason why you don't want to use it, or would like any changes made, you should speak with Popcornbird since she was kind enough to make it for you.

Yes I know that popcornbird made me a siggy. I already spoke to her,and thanked her. I tried to put the siggy in, but instead a little x showed up. That's why I'd like new ideas or a new siggy since the other one did not work. If you have nothing nice to say why post on my thread. I'm just tyring to get new ideas.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

The reason the last one didn't work was because u entered the url wrong;
    it's supposed to be
    [img][/img]
    with [] not ()
    hope that helped

Originally posted by GoldenRetrieverLover_01
    Yes I know that popcornbird made me a siggy. I already spoke to her,and thanked her. I tried to put the siggy in, but instead a little x showed up. That's why I'd like new ideas or a new siggy since the other one did not work. If you have nothing nice to say why post on my thread. I'm just tyring to get new ideas.
    I didn't say anything that wasn't nice to you. A lot of time (usually and hour or more) goes into making a signature. If someone invests that much time in one, most people on PT feel that it should be used. Simple as that.

Thanks, Flamepony, for helping! I was trying to type instructions, but putting in the "commands" turns into red X's!! LOL!!!!

Hope you get it in. I thought the one that Popcornbird made for you, at my request, is beautiful!!!!!

Karen can probably help you if you need it. Send her a PM if you need to.

I guess by now you realize that it is how you put it in, not the signature, that is a problem. I'm sporting a new signature, myself, from Popcornbird, just today!!!

Logan

haha your welcome that's what happened 2 me then i fixed it. :P

Thanks people, I did get popcornbirds siggy to work. Whow! That was like a year ago..now I've gotten new ones.