Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pictures of Cubby.

New pictures of Cubby.

I wanted to get some new pictures of him before the big move, so here they are. Sorry about some of the things you see in the background such as the floor mat for my computer chair and such.

Last edited by cubby31682; 08-25-2004 at 05:07 PM.

Does anyone know how to resize these photos? I don't want them that big but I can't figure out how to resize them. I have been trying for the last hour or so to get them smaller

Oh Cubby, you are just as handsome as ever.
    Sorry, can't help you on the resizing issue. When it comes to images I'm very "challenged".
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Cubby is very handsome!!

When I resize mine, I do it in whatever picture prgram I use. Usually it is Microsoft Pictures. There should be an option to Edit>Resize or something similiar. Once there you can usually opt to shrink it down to 50% or so of the original photo. Then I upload it onto photobucket or such a site. That may not be very helpful - I'm not very good at explaining things : /.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Thanks for the pictures of Cubby! He is one of my favorite cats on Pet Talk.
    I can't help you with resizing; lately my pictures are either too large or too small!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cubby is beautiful!

Just use a photo program thing to resize them...I think there should be a botton that says resize or something. LOL sorry, I don't know much about that stuff though
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Cubby looks so beautiful! It's always nice to see pictures of him How is he doing lately? I know he was having some problems a while ago.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

He is doing great. He hasn't had any real problems yet this year (knock on wood) besides the humping thing. On my days off from work he is alot more cuddly than he use to be. It's nice to be able to come home and pet him instead of looking at him and reach down to pet him then him bitting us.

Thanks for asking!
    Katie

the cropped/resized pitures....save them to your website.

Aww, Cubby is gorgeous, with his lovely glowing white fur and that pink nosie!

Thank you Jen. Now I just need to learn how to do that. I guess I have to go out and get a photo editing program this weekend.

Cubby,is such a Handsome Cat,and like All Tuxedo Cats,ready,to go out,on the town,in a moments notice!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS