Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of my new rescue dog, Annie

Pictures of my new rescue dog, Annie

Meet Annie, my new rescue/foster dog. She's a Jack Russell terrier, and she is QUITE the ball of energy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

She's beautiful

shes a cutie!

Staring intently at the hamster cage ....

I had to move them on top of the bookcase, and she STILL obsessed about them for hours.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Having finally decided the hamsters are now out of reach, she decides to try to eat the fish, instead.

Prey drive in the extreme, that's for sure.

Anyone want a nice little terrier?

What a cutie.

----<---<--<{(@

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I want her!! She's sooo cute!

I still can't believe you even have small animals in your 'House of Terriers'. We can't have anything, cause Chester obsesses for HOURS trying to kill them.

So she's not coming in the house, huh? LOL
    Wow she is cute!!!

*Thanks Ashley*

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Cute stuff...and high strung those little terriers can be! I got an email about a JR today in Long Island NY that's slated for PTS. Needs obedience schooling, and has not been altered etc. I deleted the post but may be able to pull it out again. I hear this guy's been biting etc. Any thoughts anyone?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh she is so cute!!

From Decker with Love

AWWWWW she's soo cute

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Oh she definately looks like a little bundle of energy! You can see it in those eyes But she sure is a cutie pie!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

She looks like a ball of fire, Twisterdog!!!! Too cute, though!!!!

Hi there, Annie. What a cutie you are.

I hope you find all the love that you need.

Robin

What a cutie pie!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome