Thread: I Just Heard.....

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

I Just Heard.....

That the single kitten with the abandoned mom (in a foster home) has only two paws! I barely had a second to do anything more than scoop the kitten up, check the sex, and plunk him and mom into a laundry bag! The bags work great, and don't take up the room cat carriers do. Especially helpful when the car's filled with traps. Poor tiny kitten, and I never even noticed. One back foot, and one front. They are from the small colony of cats and kittens that I got the blind duo from. So far they all seem to be abandoned mom cats. I'm off to assist in trapping a few more older kittens from there that are off to another home. The kittens are at least four months old, but I was able to pat one all over a few days ago, so no doubt they'll socialize eay. Unsure of mom cats status though. She may have a litter of new ones.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

How sad.

From Decker with Love

forgive me for being blond (sometimes)

so you went to the foster home and plunked mom and kitten in laundry bag? There's something missing from this picture... kitten is not missing legs, just paws? How old is kitten?

Geez
    What a colony.Blind missing eyes and missing paws.
    Sounds like some blood disease passed down from the mom
    or the dad.

Sounds like inbreeding to me. How sad.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Poor baby!!! That is so sad. They won't put him down will they?

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I chalk it all up to novice abandoned mother cats! The single baby may have had his circulation cut off from unchewed umbilical cords (Like Marigold's newborns) or she may have accidently chewed his little paws off while cleaning up after birthing. I went there with another woman today, and caught four more, two older kittens and their mom, and another scared little tri-color tabby. All tested neg/neg at the vets and went to the foster home that took the mom and single kitten. Not one was feral! I spoke with Linda this evening and she said the cats and kittens are so thankful to have a clean bed, and some much needed love again! Judging from this neighborhood the kittens and cats were probably toys for the kids until they got sick of them! So far a dozen taken from there in about one week, and not one is feral. Sad....very sad. (Not sad they aren't feral, sad no one cares in this neighborhood).
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Is this in your area? Is this orchard St or nearby? (who is linda?) well good for her being a foster mom- did you end up with more or no? I be blond (sometimes- like I told you, and confused- my way of saying - don't get aggravated with my questions!). So what family is doing this and can they be stopped? Oh! is this over by the Lil' Peach!? That stupid.. nevermind- not THAT family! That family?

The Found Cats are very sad,to hear about that Poor Kitten,and pray that the White Coats,can help him!That is sad,that some People,are so indifferent,to anything,but thier own pleasures!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS