Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Another Compliment Thread

Another Compliment Thread

I know we had one of these a little while ago, but I think I missed out on that one, and I thought this was a fun idea, and Im sure you all still have some compliments left

It works the same way, just post a compliment about the person who posted before you, if that makes sense

Im not sure this will get going, but I wanted to try another one!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Robyn, I think you're a very sweet and nice person And you always have nice things to say in your posts...
    And I love seeing pictures of all your pets
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Tiffany, you always make an effort to answer most every post and it is always positive. I do not think I can recall anything but sweet and nice posts from you. You are also color coordinated

Debbie, you are such a sweet person I always enjoy your posts, and your kittys And also, who doesn't love another ORANGIE lover

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Robyn,

your such a very nice person, everything you say is positive. I absolutly love seeing pictures of your pups. There adorable

Amber,

You seem like such a sweet girl and also a very pretty girl. You always seem to post positive replies and I think you have 2 super cute furfaces

Also you really need to convince your mom to bring you to the dog park so we can meet you all in person!

Robin

Robin,

You're a very, very sweet person, and seem to reply and hit every picture post, and reply with thoughtful words and feelings. I don't think I've ever heard a "mean post" from you! Tori and Katie are adorable, but we need to see more pictures of them!

GoldenRetrLuver, I always love seeing your stories about those adorable pups of yours on the dog side. Your replies are never negitive either! You seem like a sweet, caring person. Even though I don't know you very well, I'd like to get to know you better! Oh and those recient pix of Neko were priceless!

Dj, I always enjoy reading your posts. You never have a negative word for anyone. You seem to have a wicked sense of humour and are a fantastic photographer! We do need to see more pics of your kids tho!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Heinz, you are a very honest and real person. You aren't afraid to speak up in what you believe in, yet you are very compassionate and open minded.

Thank you Wolfie!

Tonya, I think that you are a very real and funny person. You have MUCH more patience with the world than I do (oh, harassing coworkers, nutty nighbor immediately spring to mind! ) I can tell that in real life that you are a great friend who is very protective and loyal.

Catnapper you are a warm hearted and creative person. I love your sense for colour

Barbara, you are a wonderful, warm, and kind person. You always say the right thing at the right time, and I think you are very smart.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Don't know your name

Wolflady, I don't know your name but I do know that you've helped me out sense I've joined pet talk. I greatly appreciate it. You never had to email me back and yet you did. You are so kind! God bless ya!
    Kate

Re: Don't know your name

Originally posted by Harmanie

Wolflady, I don't know your name but I do know that you've helped me out sense I've joined pet talk. I greatly appreciate it. You never had to email me back and yet you did. You are so kind! God bless ya!
    Kate
    ?? You are supposed to compliment the person above you...

It works the same way, just post a compliment about the person who posted before you, if that makes sense.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.