Thread: Where do you buy Rescue Remedy for your cats?

Where do you buy Rescue Remedy for your cats?

I've had someone ask me where to get it. Also, those of you who have used it, would you give some information about it.

Thanks!!

From Decker with Love

It can be purchased at any nature food store or GNC, as it's an all natural herb.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

At Health stores, i.e. Hi Health, GNC...etc.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Am I sensing a possible introductions of kitties in the house!!!???
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Honest, someone had PM me asking about it because I had mentioned it in a post. I thought it was herbal but since I'd never actually used it I wasn't sure. If any one can elaborate on how it works or helps I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Who know, I may need that info too.

From Decker with Love

Here's a page talking about rescue remedy in animals:

http://www.naturalcanine.com/html/rescue_remedy.html

It doesn't go into specific detail on how it works though.

It always has good results when I use it for animals at the shelter.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I've never tried it on my cats before, but I know there is one cat I take care of on a regular basis and it has helped her so much. She used to not get anywhere near me when I would go in, and once they started giving her the rescue remedy she started to actually ask for my attention. She also used to run away from her food dish if I even made the smallest noise, but now she will happily eat while I walk around the house doing the rest of the chores.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Just,out of curiousity,what is Rescue Remedy?
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rescue Remedy is a liquid that is made from all natural herbs. It's supposed to be very calming. It can be used by humans as well as on cats.

I had some and it worked very well on my cat Casey when he was so stressed out. It's harmless.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

heehee - I had a bit of trouble finding it as our GNC did not have it nor did the chain nutrition stores, but I did find it at a dinky hole in the wall bulk natural food and herbal store. I tried a few drop (oh and it was for ME!) in water like the directions said and sipped it for the first few days. Nada. So I tried the "rescue" manner and put drops under my tongue...nada. So, I tipped the bottle and swigged the whole thing no kidding. I guess I am skeptical or maybe used to....umm....stronger calming agents
    I bought more for Missy and her Boomer but not sure how it worked out. But, I did have trouble finding it - but probably just where I live (small town near Dayton, Ohio)

If the Found Cats were any more relaxed,they wouldny move,but JJJ3can be hyper,and he can be a trouble maker,but he prefers his Whiskas Temptations!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS