Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just when I thought Magoo had done it all....

Just when I thought Magoo had done it all....

He once again has proved me wrong!!
    I am discovering that he is now totally bored with routine. He likes new and exciting things. I would have thought consistancy would make him more comfortable and relaxed...NOT!! He loves a challenge and if you don't give him one he will make one of his own. He is beyond amazing and incredible to me!

He decided that there was a place he hadn't been yet and wasn't going to leave any place unexplored! He found the shower stall door and stood up on it complaining until I opened it for his investigation. He thought was the neatest place!

This morning while it was cool I opened up the windows for the kitties. The Gooster snagged his spot and held it until he was ready to leave.
    Sharing with Maggie Sue

Maggie Sue leaves and two more take her place. Magoo is still holding his spot.

Here comes another one but Magoo is still chillin in the window

Then he bored with that and decided he wanted to try something else new. He no longer wants to jump up into our chairs. He goes behind it and climbs up to the top and then over! These are rocker recliners so when he comes up the back they lean backwards from his weight. That would scare me trying to climb that and I can see!! He finds it to be quit the adventure.

This is not a great picture but he was moving pretty quickly!
    He made it to the top!

Feeling his way down.

The first time he did this I didn't have the camera and he pulled a super kitty stunt. He got on the back and just jumped straight out in the air and landed in his daddy's seat!!!! Scared me to death! If he had been turned just slightly the wrong way he would not have had such a good landing!

After all of this he took a bath and it was time for a brief catnap.

I try to be close when he is doing things for the first time in case he needs a little guidance but these days I just close my eyes and let him go!! Sometimes I have to leave the room so he can do things on his own and learn the best way for him to do it and I don't have a heart attack watching!! I want to help him so bad but I know I can't be there everytime. I wonder what in the world that boy gets into while we are at work. I don't see any injuries and he sure seems happy so I guess he has learned to work it out. He sure makes me hold my breath sometimes!!

I can't imagine what else he could come up with but I am sure he will surprise me again and again!

Mr Scarppy,his Guardian cat angel,is looking over him,so Scrappy Magoo,can feel brave,and go where No Cat Has Gone Before! He is such a Wonderful cat,and An Inspiration,to all Cat LOVERS! Scrappy Magoo for COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm sitting here clapping!!!! Yes, clapping!!! I'm so proud of him! He's truly amazing!

Magoo, you are an inspiration!

Magoo is simply amazing!!! He must have extra perception to make up for his lack of sight. I know the videos I have seen give no indication that he is blind at all.

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    Magoo is simply amazing!!! He must have extra perception to make up for his lack of sight. I know the videos I have seen give no indication that he is blind at all.
    People who see him ask me all the time if I'm sure he's blind. Well, uhhh, yeah I'm sure he's blind! The funny thing is people look so serious when they ask me that question! It's hard not to laugh because I understand why they are amazed but "Am I sure?" asked in earnest cracks me up. I want to scream "Are you blind?" the poor cat has no eyes!!! Yes, he's blind!!!
    It really is a compliment but I can't help but find it amusing when they are so serious!

Well, it sort of reminds me of the way my son in love (Paul) brings in the airplanes. (he is an air traffic controller) It is all done with computer and radio waves or whatever. The pilots don't have to SEE anything - it is all done with instruments. They can be totally in the dark, or in a storm and still land perfectly with just instruments

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I can't help but notice when he's climbing the recliner/rocker, his whiskers are all fanned forward to help guide him. Smart adventurous boy you have there Lisa!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Good Eye QSA!!! Now I see that!! God made cats very unique!!

I read somewhere when I was investigating blind cats that most of the time their whiskers are broken or shorter than most cats because they are used so much. Magoo's are shorter and more broken than any of the other kitties. Of course he is shorter and more broken than most of my kitties but seems to be able to outdo them all!

So, CCL... there's something I've been meaning to ask you...

ummmm... are you sure he's blind!?!

That was just begging to be asked! LOL

Bless his heart.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I love to read about Magoo and see pictures of him. I've been following him since the first time you posted about him here, and what an amazing job you've done with him. He's a new, improved and VERY HAPPY boy...and he has the cutest - big - pawsies

Magoo is such an amazing cat. I wish that I could meet him someday.

Thank you Wolfie!

Magoo is handsome!!!
    Vegeta5, Tictic, Pee-chan, Selphie and Kenshin

"In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." ~ English Proverbs

Originally posted by catnapper
    So, CCL... there's something I've been meaning to ask you...

ummmm... are you sure he's blind!?!

That was just begging to be asked! LOL

Ummm, Yeah, I'm quit sure!!!

ROFLOL!!!