Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another angel has crossed to the Bridge

Another angel has crossed to the Bridge

I have already posted something similar to the thread "Prayer request list" in Dogs general, please forgive me for the repetition.

On Tuesday we had to take the sad decision to put Gigio to sleep The last couple of days he was just laying on the floor, refused to eat and had become incontinent. It was so sweet on Saturday night he insisted in crawling in my bed and slept wrapped around my neck all night, it was the first time in weeks and also the last time he left the kitchen. I have no regrets with him, we found him when he was only a few months old and lived very happily for over 18 years. It's strange not to see him around though.

Maya and Prema keep looking round, poor Maya doesn't know what's hit her with my dad being so unwell and now losing her brother. My parent are also devastated and keep crying. It's hard but I think that it was the best for him.

Former User Guest
    We are so sorry to hear about your cat
    but it's best that way, now he didn't have to suffer. He's watching you and your family from the Rainbow Brigde and hope that you all will be fine. Take care ok?

My deepest sympathies over your loss. God Bless you.

I am sorry to hear about your beloved Gigio. You did the right thing but it still hurts. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this tough time.

Gio, I had no idea, I am so sorry for your loss. We will grieve together.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Gio....I am sorry and happy at the same time. So glad that you had 18 wonderful years together, but sad for you and your family that eventually, it had to come to an end. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and Staci today. We have lost two great friends on this board.

Logan

Gio...
    I'm so very sorry to hear about Gigio..
    It is such a hard time for us that stay behind; but know that you gave the last full
    measure of love to sweet Gigio by releasing
    him from his pain and suffering !!
    I will pray for You ,(Maya & Prema) and family....
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

We'd like to offer our sympathy to Gio and the Family on the passing of dear Gigio .

Take comfort that you have 18 years of happy memories to think back on.

/s/ Phred, Cinder, Smokey, and Boots

What a sad week for the pettalkers.

Gio, please know you are in my prayers. If you need anything, let me know.

God Bless you!

It seems here in the last month or so an inordinate number of Pet Talkers saw their beloved furry friends go to the rainbow bridge. Gio, please accept my deepest sympathies. Never doubt that you did the kindest thing a pet parent can do. Take comfort in the knoweledge that you gave him the best possible life. So many, many animals don't have the same fortune. I'm glad you had one last cuddly night with him. He probably knew and wanted to spend one more night with his humans.

Oh Gio, please accept my deepest sympathies for your loss. Know that you gave Gigio the best 18+ years of life Maybe God has been calling special pets to come and comfort those lost in the tragedy, because we all know how comforting pets can be...God bless you and you're in our prayers as well.

{{{Gio and Gigio}}}

So sorry to hear of your loss. Holding your family in our thoughts and prayers.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Gio, my thoughts go out to you and your family.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Gio, I am so sorry for you. Please don't worry because you did the best thing possible. Someone said, and I agree that many pets have passed-on this week, so that they can comfort the people that were lost on Tuesday. Our thoughts are with you.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Thanks a lot everyone. I will print all your replies and keep them with my babies photos