Thread: sierra

sierra

check the "shades" on sierra.......in fact, all the " duds".....such a patriotic one! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Celebrity Sierra!

Sweet Sierra it seems we have a celebrity inour midst today Although the status does seem well deserved You've led quite a life already in your seven short years. Congratulations on being chosen todays DOTD. I hope your human will post more of your stories, I for one want more Sierra!!
    ~Marie

CONGRATULATIONS SIERRA!

Holy Cow... We have a star in our midst today! I feel so privlidged to have finally met my first celebrity I too hope your human can join us and let us know what music video you were in, I'd love to see it. And I'd love to hear all about you and your fun life!

Congrats again to our famous DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sierra

What a handsome fellow you are I just love the sun glasses and bandanna. Glad you made DOTD so I could see how handsome you are. Have a great day.
    LHCamry

Wow, Sierra, you are one gorgeous Jindo! I've never heard of your breed, which is pretty amazing for me, knowing breeds very well. That's funny too--we live in Kentucky now, but I bet you know where we were when we lived in Simi Valley, CA almost two years ago! our border collie, Blaze, has been all over!! (we went to Oxnard too) Congrats on being dotd!

~KT~
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sierra, I'm humbled in your presence What a canine celebrity you are, wowing the crowd with your stunning good looks, your talent, you charm and oh, those too cool shades You're one suave dude! How fitting that we should have a true red, white and blue s*t*a*r as our July 4th holiday Dog of the Day!!! I too would LOVE to see you in your upcoming video, Sierra! Please, do ask your mom to check back with us after your shoot! What a super duper doggie you are, Sierra Thanks to your mom for sharing you with us and educating us on your awesome and unique breed!!! Congratulations to you super Sierra, our way cool Dog of the Day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sierra, I was fascinated by your wonderful story and tribute today, and very much appreciated your human parent giving the history of your gorgeous breed. What a happy pup you are, and after reading your little biography, it is not hard to figure out why . I hope you get all kinds of the attention and admiration that you so enjoy today Sierra.

Today, you are certainly the STAR of Pet Talk doggiedom! Congratulations Sierra!!!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a cooooool dawg! I love your look sexy pup! I would stop right in my tracks if I saw such a geared out handsome dog, lol! You made my day Sierra! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day!