Thread: On a Lighter Note...Thumbelina LOVES MONEY!!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

On a Lighter Note...Thumbelina LOVES MONEY!!!

Here's some pictures taken a few years back...my very special miracle girl Thumbelina playing with money, and teaching special Kirby (both have radial aplasia...aka twisty cats, a term I detest). Without further ado.... In the counting house, counting out her money..sweet little honey! I used to keep change in this antique rose bowl...but was kept up half the night by the jingle, jingle sounds of Thumbelina fishing! Then Thumbelina tells Kirby "THE SECRET"!!!! Kirby learns the secret of THE MONEY JAR!!! Jingle, jingle LOL! (pardon the stain on the picture...something got spilled on it, and the darn scanner didn't remove the stain). The End!
    Last edited by QueenScoopalot; 06-28-2004 at 09:25 PM.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Maybe she knows,that with money,yiou can get XCat Toys, Treats, and things to EAT! Or shes a Republican!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What cuties! I love the 2nd and 3rd pics, you can see the curious look on her face and then the paw dipped in the bowl.

Do you still have both of them?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Thumbelina, you are a kitty after my own heart
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    What cuties! I love the 2nd and 3rd pics, you can see the curious look on her face and then the paw dipped in the bowl.

Do you still have both of them?
    I do still have both of them. Thumbelina is my little miracle girl. When I got her she was very tiny, and couldn't hold food down at all. I took her to the vets to have her checked over and the vet diagnosed her as having a 4/5 grade heart murmer, mega-esophagus, and I already knew about her leggies. She had to be syringe fed for the first few months I had her and then held upright until the food made it to her tummy. Things improved after a while and she can now eat wet food as long as it's not chunky at all. She knows not to touch the dry food little smartie! Kirby I got from a shelter where he was going to be euthanised due to his leg deformity. My vet who was also the vet for the shelter put in a good word for me, declared Kirby healthy and I took him home despite the objections of some of the workers there. Both are so sweet and doing very well despite their handicaps.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

What beautiful babies with a tender story of love and happy endings! Now of course, you know ... we will want regular updates and PICTURES of these two!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

LOL, that's the way to do when you have money, roll in it!!!

Sweet pictures, Jan!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Well, you know how I feel about handicapped babies already so I will refrain from commenting on that...

I could see WHY that money jar got their attention... Just the noise it makes sitting on the dresser all by itself is enough to make a cat go crazy!! The clinkeling of all that change HAS to get their attention!! I could just imagine how it sounded in the middle of the night with them digging in it... SO FUNNY!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!