Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neglected Kittens..Before's and after!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Neglected Kittens..Before's and after!!

A shot from 10 days ago..... And NOW!!!! one more............ They are doing soooo much better! No longer lethargic, flea free, URI gone..weepy eyes we're still treating. The tiniest one who I suspect is a liver shunt kitten has gone to another foster home as a companion to another lonesome kitten. He is eating, playing with his new girl friend, and doing fantastic! Now I just have to get the other three in this house and start placing all the mothers. *sigh*....it never ever ends!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

INCREDIBLE!!! From weepy, snotty, sad-eyed pitiful creatures to bright eyed, happy-faced and healthy babies! Yep ... being brought INDOORS can do wonders for kitties ... can't it!!!???

Great job!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Wow! What a differance a few days make. I remember seeing those when I was trying to catch up on what I had missed, and I thought how pitiful they were.... But LOOK AT THEM NOW!! BEAUTIFUL!!! GREAT JOB!!!! Such lucky babies!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What an improvement! They look so much better!

It really is good to see those babies looking so well, they did look so pitiful when you first posted about them.

Good Job, Jan!!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

The biggest black kitten in the front of the last picture was one I had seen several weeks prior to getting the six sick kittens (say that fast five times). He was turning feral VERY fast, (I had to net him) and is now a lovebug! I could not get near him at first, without having one heck of a scruff on the neck, but he realised life is better inside rather than out! I suspect most of them would have been smashed on the street as it is a very busy one. Buses, huge trucks etc. Lucky, lucky babies! I see too many killed in this area.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

WOW! What an improvement! I hear ya...it does never end! Keep up the good work.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Originally posted by K & L
    WOW! What an improvement! I hear ya...it does never end! Keep up the good work.
    You too!...let's just dream for THAT day when irresponsibilty is a 'moot point'! They are doing so much better, and actually playing now. It's so sad to see sick sick kittens (that were born inside) be treated like such garbage. They are well on their way to a furever home, and life is good. Keep up the good work also..like we can't lol!
    Author Unknown ~*~

Look at how good they look! What a bunch of lucky kitties. Good luck with the re-homing process.

OMG what a difference.Accually a miracle.
    They are so very lucky.Never ever would of made it otherwise.
    Just would of kept getting sicker and sicker.They look great.
    Maybe one should come here for Marshall's playmate at 6 and a half weeks.How old are they anyway?Looks close to Marshalls age.

Bless you.
    My heart jumped looking into their eyes, when before I was in tears for those babies. Please post again, mt heart needs it.

Thank you for saving them.

Wow.. great job! They are all healthy with beautiful shiny fur! I love before and after photos!

What a great job you're doing! I'm considering being brave and setting up a big puppy cage so I can do two litters (our rescue group's limit) at once. The kittens seem to do well!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Originally posted by carla and mike
    OMG what a difference.Accually a miracle.
    They are so very lucky.Never ever would of made it otherwise.
    Just would of kept getting sicker and sicker.They look great.
    Maybe one should come here for Marshall's playmate at 6 and a half weeks.How old are they anyway?Looks close to Marshalls age.
    Carla, I think the youngest one or two are about 10 weeks, and the oldest maybe 15 weeks. hard to tell as they were all so malnourished and sick. I think they were from four separate litters as well as there's such a huge difference in sizes. Now I have to gear myself up to get the last three from that awful house. The tiniest grey female is a total sweetiepie and may make a good companion for Marshall (but you are kidding right?)
    Author Unknown ~*~

I'm not sure if I'm kidding or not.Marshall needs someone his size..but...but.

Let me guess....Mike would say NO!?
    Author Unknown ~*~