• Strawberry

3 8.33%
  • Other -- Post about it!

16 44.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite.....

What's your favorite.....

Kind of ice cream?

I was just thinking about it now, and decided to make a thread. Mine has *ALWAYS* been Breyers french vanilla.. Then i started to explore the many different kinds of ice cream, and now i *LOVE* Ben & Jerry's Choclate chip cookie dough. MMM, it's so good.

What's your favorite?

I like all ice cream, but Rocky Road has always been a favorite for as long as I can remember. I do enjoy a good homemade vanilla every so often too!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I like Strawberry, but Cookies and Cream is a close second.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

All ice cream! I couldn't possibly vote. I have had so many fabulous kinds - from good, dense, homemade vanilla, homemade peach, I've had slightly melty mint Oreo ice cream on a hot day, anything from Dresser Hill - the dairy farm with an ice cream place from my childhood, Mississippi Mud ice cream, oh, just all ice cream is good ice cream!

I LOVE Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough if we go to Friendly's its the one of the only things I'll have.
    Dogs!!!

Using multiple exclamation points is a sure sign of insanity!!!

I LOVE the chocolate kind with the brownie and fudge ribbon! Then I'll put hot fudge and whiped cream on that mmmmmm chocolate overload!!!

I can't have ice cream. I'm lactose intolerant. But I can have the soy kind! Not the same though. I always liked Butter Pecan but it hurts too much to have even a spoonfull.
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

My favorite is Bryers Almond Joy, it's just awesome!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh WOW! Where to start? Cookie Dough is high on the list! ....followed by Peanut Butter Fudge or anything called "Buckeye" Mint Chocolate Chip, Cheesecake, Peaches and Cream, omegosh anything BUT vanilla, chocolate and strawberry! Too plain!

ANYTHING chunky! I just *love* chunks in my ice cream. Like Moose Tracks for example. Mmmmm!

Hagen Das Caramel!!! Double cream toffee, or rich dark cherry flavour with cherries and syrup in it!! YUM.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

ANYTHING chunky! I just *love* chunks in my ice cream.
    Same here! I'm crazy about Ben & Jerry's "Everything but the...". They make some really awesome chunky flavors.

Gotta have chocolate in it, though, otherwise I'm not interested.

LOL speaking of ice cream...I just had a bowl of it a few minutes ago
    I think its the Parlour's Heavely Hash or something, and I love it
    But I like all kinds of ice cream. Especially chocolate and vanilla.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

We don't have the choices like you all do in the US, but I love Cadbury ice cream, they come in 2 litre tubs, and have three yummy flavours, caramello being my fav, I also love Hokey Pokey, Jelly-tip and Wendys Chocollo, especially since it is low fat and has some good stuff in it as well. I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!! 2nd to Chocolate that is.!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Nothing but Blue Bell for me. Favorite flavors... Mint Chocolate Chip and Peppermint.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards