Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To the Sirrahbed CatHouse we go!!!!

To the Sirrahbed CatHouse we go!!!!

Follow me ... we're going to visit some of the sirrah's right NOW!!!
    Yippee!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

edit: I deleted the tour for privacy - thanks for visiting earlier though

Please stay and have a cup of tea or coffee with me before you leave! I have sure enjoyed the visit and hope you have too! Thanks so much for stopping by. Oh! Guess Emily wants to join us too. I know you won't mind kitties on the table
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 09-20-2004 at 02:36 PM.

You have a very beautiful home too! I love the enclosed patio. Your house is very nicely decorated.
    Thanks for the tour!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

What a great tour - I loved it!

And yes, I'd love some Tea, would Emily like to check out my lap while I sit and join you two?

You have a lovely home, Debbie. It looks so comfy and homey and I'm sure you love it after all that base living for all those years. I take it Dennis is enjoying retirement by doing a lot of woodworking? My dad is too. My mom's basement is full of saws and woodworking tools. He spends a lot of time down there.

Thanks so much for the tour!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Debbie you are SO ADORABLE!!! God love you!!! What a warm welcome and cozy tour of your home! I love the beautiful wallpaper in your dining room, the cozy entrance way ... rocking chair front porch, BIG kitchen (mine is teeny) ... always wanted a piesafe (I'm envious) .... the brick fireplace is so warm and cozy too, and I LOVE the screened patio ... had one of those growing up, and it was surrounded by a garden on all sides too! That really brought back some fond and homey memories for me!
    Your yard is gorgeous too, and that red, white and blue garden, how incredible! The birdhouses, the cozy bedding, oh my .... I felt so comfortable here!!!

Yep, I will definitely take you up on the invite to join you and Emily for some tea!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

This is so much fun! What a way to get good decorating ideas! Beautiful!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

WOW debbie you have an awesome home as well, I just love American house's, they are quite different to NZ homes, loved visiting, and the cuppa was nice, see ya again lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Another great homey house! Yay, thanks for inviting us. I espescially loved the dining room and the bedroom and of course the enclosed patio! The china hut was my favorite piece next to the cats
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

How cool!!! What a wonderful tour, and beautiful home. The coffee was delicious.......thanks for having us over.

I love this home tour idea! Fun!

Thank you for inviting me in. I would love to stay for a cup of coffee and could I please have a kitty on my lap while I drink it? Your house is beautiful and I felt right at home. I wish you lived closer and we could visit in reality.

Very nice home
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

What a lovely home!! Of course the owners are lovely too! When we move, we want to build a house and we want a rancher just like yours! Can you uproot it from Ohio to Pennsylvania?

Dennis sure is a great carpenter! That table is gorgeous! your dining room is so very pretty and inviting. Are you a good cook too?

Pouncer and Allen are jealous that your kitties get to play in a screen in porch! I love the plaid blankets in the boys rooms. I wanted to do that in Tony's room, but couldn't find two - one in twin size, another in full fro his bunk beds. Oh well, his sheets are plaid!

Thank you for inviting me in!

Beautiful home, Debbie! It looks so homy and comfortable. Makes me want to do my kitchen like yours. Mine is divided up and everybody is in the living room while I am in the kitchen all alone!

I would love a cup of tea, sounds wonderful, we can all sit around at the table and just talk and play with the kitties. LOL, I don't mine having kitties on the table at all.

Thanks Debbie for the tour of your beautiful home, and being such a gracious host.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Very pretty house. I love the your floral wallpaper. I will have to check back, couldn't see the rest of your pics because I'm getting that dreaded red x.

Lisa & Sash

Debbie, what a wonderful tour!!! Your home is beautiful and so warm and inviting. I can't believe all the beautiful pieces your husband has made. Does he take orders on the birdhouse??? I also love your patriotic landscaping, very nice.

Thanks for such a great tour. I feel like I've been to your house now.

You are making me want to do a virtual tour of my house but we are just starting some redecorating and I want to wait till it's all done.

From Decker with Love