Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everybody!!

Hello everybody!!

Don't know how many of you will remember me, but I used to be a regular here at Pet Talk, the best place on Earth for people who love their pets!

I have two kitties, Elvis and JD (Jack Daniel), and two turtles, Yertle and TimTam.

I started posting here several years ago, when I had a wonderful little kitty named Charlie, who unfortunately had Feline Leukemia. I eventually lost my sweet little guy to that horrible disease, and I will never forget the support and kindness that was shown to me on these boards. When I brought Elvis and JD home from the shelter, everyone here rejoiced with me and offered their good wishes. You guys are the best!

Just poking around, I saw a few familiar names, like zippy-kat, Kfamr, Noahsmommy, Farruska, Freckles, sasvermont and tuxluvr. Pet Talk long-timers!
    Hi Karen! Hi Paul! Missed all of you! I have been meaning to stop by for quite a while, but as usual, I always get sidetracked.

How are all your babies doing? My little guys are doing fine, and I hope to get some pics together and post them soon.

Looking forward to meeting everyone else here. Lots of new names!

Huge smooches from someone who has been away, but has never forgotten you all!

*I posted this in the general forum, but just thought I'd post it here as well.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Welcome back! I don't believe I've ever "met" you. I started posting here last Novemeber and have become totally addicted! I have two cats - Pouncer and Allen, and one dog, Nicki.

Hi! I just got here last August so do not remember you but glad you are back anyhow!! Geez - catnapper - you came 3 months later and already blabbed more than ME

Hi Catnapper and Debbie!
    Thanks so much for the welcome! Your furkids are beautiful, great pics! I guess I have to hurry up and boogie and get some pics of my guys in my sigline.

Well Deb, I guess you just need to whine a bit more

Thelma! How good to see you again. I've thought of you often. How are the boys doing? (Edwina has a brother now....Eduardo...aka Eddie...)

LOL!! Edwina's Secretary!!! How ya doing??

I remember all the great pics of your beautiful Edwina with her hats! Such a lovely little lady!

Eduardo, huh? LOL, love the name! I'll bet he's every bit as amazing as his sister! Can't wait to see pics!

Thanks for the welcome back!

Vaguely recall your name, but i'll extend a big hearty welcome back to PT.

You can see my babies in my signature, plus I have a grandkitty named Sades who belongs to my son.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Here's my album of Edwina's hats. I need to update but there's a bunch!

Hats!

Eddie's not one much for hats.....

And here's a wonderful photo Ramanth took of Eddie...

Thanks so much! Your babies are adorable!
    Awww, a grand-kitty! LOL!
    My mom has a kitty, Brigitte (my sister ), who is a lovely little girl. She's a spoiled brat, and I often ask my mom why she didn't spoil me , but my little sister gets everything she wants!

ETA: Edwina's Sec, the link didn't work.
    Eddie is SOOO handsome! Thanks for posting the pic!

Hi there! I'm catcrazylady and I live with ten furry brats and one hubby!
    Welcome back and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your babies. All of mine are listed below in my signature.

Way to go Catnapper!!! You got a good whining dig in there on our resident whiner!

thelmalu99 is home!!!!

Welcome Home! ... LOUD Louie & The Beans, and I have thought of you often and you have been missed. Glad you are back! Missed hearing about your gang. Glad Elvis, JD, Yertle and TimTam are doing well.

THELMA!!! Welcome back!!

Do you still keep in contact with JenniferT?

Welcome back! We missed you.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Oh my gosh!!!! I wondered what happened to you!!! I'm so glad you stopped by to say "hi"!!!

How are your adorable orangie guys?? Super-cute like always??

David and I now have 8 cats!! You can see them in my siggy.

Its so great to "hear" from you, Thelma!!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...