Thread: My sweet foster: Ben Purr

My sweet foster: Ben Purr

It seems it doesn't matter if it is for 8 weeks or 18 years. I loved him like my own.

When I was too weak, for the second time, to even raise my head, I laid it in her hand, and she said she was my furever Mama, and she let me go.

Godspeed to the bridge, Bennie

Candles lit and tears flowing for my sweet lamb.

Thank you all for all the kind songs, and blazing candles.

I saw a rainbow in FL today, so I know he's found his way.

Mama Rosa

Safe trip to the RB sweet Ben Purr. You were loved very much.

Hugs to you Rose. I know your heart is breaking now but take comfort in knowing that Ben is healthy and happy and making lots of friends.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

{{sobs}} Thank you for loving Ben enough to let him go.
    Rest in peace, dear Ben Purr.
    Steffi and Lovable

Two days after my Sophie bunny died, I woke up (crying) to the sound of rain. I know now that we were both crying; I wept the painful tears of a grieving "mother," the sky wept the joyous tears of a beautiful soul returning home.

The rainbow? A sure sign that one beautiful life has reached a new beginning marked with love. Bless you for taking on sweet Bennie Purr and for making that heartwrenching, love-filled decision to let him go.

{{hugs}}

Originally posted by zippy-kat
    Two days after my Sophie bunny died, I woke up (crying) to the sound of rain. I know now that we were both crying; I wept the painful tears of a grieving "mother," the sky wept the joyous tears of a beautiful soul returning home.

The rainbow? A sure sign that one beautiful life has reached a new beginning marked with love. Bless you for taking on sweet Bennie Purr and for making that heartwrenching, love-filled decision to let him go.

{{hugs}}
    What beautiful words!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

How sad

I am sorry for your loss.

Have fun at the bridge Ben.

Poor Ben. Bless you for trying to help him and for being with him when he passed.

Rose, I'm so sorry that you lost the sweet Bennie. Thank you for taking such good care of him and being with him until the end.

Rose,
    I am so sorry for the loss of sweet Bennie. To love, and lose, such a precious creature hurts beyond description. He is healthy and happy now, Rose, looking down upon you, in forever gratitude for the kindness you bestowed.

The Found Cat Angels found Ben Purr , and are giving him , a grand Tour of Toronto , where they are camping , this week. And they are having a dinner , in his honor , at the Ports of Call , the fanciest place , in The City!He will iss you , but he is in Good Paws!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bennie must be thrilled.

He is a grand gentleman. Honored to be with such a group. Definitely he deserves the royal treatment.

Thank you Found Cat Angels.