Thread: A Great Dog rescue Story

A Great Dog rescue Story

Meet Annie. Annie is a 2 year old German Shepard. Her owner died and the widow wasn't able to handle her. A friend of mine adopted her but she kept escaping. I found her wondering the streets of our neighborhood. I adopted her. However, my 3 dogs did not like her. I gave her to another friend. He kept her for a few months until the Dog catcher found her wondering his neighborhood. She is a wonderful escape artist!
    Anyways, My friend who originally adopted the dog had his German Shepard pass away the next day after I had adopted Annie. Me and the second owner rescued Annie from the Dog pound so we could give her back to the man who lost his German Shepard. Low and behold she escaped again!!! This time the dog catcher told the new owner to find another home so she could not escape.
    Well he did! She is now in training for being a Police Dog!!! That is right! Little orpan Annie Gets her guns!!! I don't know how she is doing but I do know she was meant for this job. I hope she does well and makes it. Who knows maybe one day she will save my life!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yeah Annie!!!!
    Thank Dog you were given many chances!!!

Sounds like you've found your niche!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

WOW! that's quite a change for the better! she will change lots of people's lives! way to go Annie!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Update on Annie

I can NOT be sure but I think I saw Annie in the newspaper!!! Regretfully, it was story about finding a dead body. The good news is the search dog involved looked just like ANNIE!!! I can't be positive. One of the people interviewed was a dog rescue dog trainer. That would fit. I sure hope it was her. I would like to know she is fulfilling her destiny as a Hero!!! I love Annie and wish her the best of luck!!! I am just so PROUD of her!!!

Wow! What an awesome story! Someone needs to write it down and send it in to chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul! Sounds like one of those great feel-good stories. Go Annie! Get yer guns, girl!!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant