Thread: In the Hat

In the Hat

Hello everyone ... we are in Medicine Hat, Alberta now. We got here last Tuesday. The trip up went okay - for us anyway. Poor Toby didn't like it at all! We had to land twice - and each time he bawled his head off and threw up. Poor boy , he was so angry. Lily was fine tho. Never heard a wink from her. She's such a good traveller.

Anyway were in our new place now ... they're settling in. Toby, of course, was so nervous and uptight the first couple days here. He's relaxed now tho. They are happy with the fact that we have a balcony now - they get to see some outdoors for a change.

Its a beautiful place up here ... I'm glad we moved. Its like a wonderful vacation. I don't have any pictures yet .. but will post some soon - its been a while!

Take care,

Johanna

I was wondering where you went to. I have been having Toby and Lily withdrawals. I am glad your move went well and I look forward to seeing pictures of your new place and 2 of my favorite kitties here on PT. --- Meg

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I'm glad to hear the move went relatively smoothly. I'm sorry poor Toby had a rough time of it, I bet it was stressful for all of you, but it looks like he's going to adjust well. He's already settling in! Can't wait for pictures.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

I'm glad to hear that you are now in your new home and settling in. Of course we will wait patiently for those pitcures!

I am just glad it is all over! Welcome to your new home! Pics as soon as possible.
    Johanna

Glad to hear the move went well! I hope Toby will adjust to the new home soon.
    Can't wait for the pics! I've been to Medicine Hat about 2 years ago, and I love it there! Very beautiful place.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

How exciting ... a new home with a pretty new view! Glad you made it safely! Can't wait for pics!

Poor Toby. I'm glad to hear that he is more relaxed and settled in the new house and congrats to Lily on being such a good traveller.

Welcome to your new home and can't wait to see pictures.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

We hope that you , and all your Cats , love thier New Home , and please send us Photos , of the Relocated Friends!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS