Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Cat Crazy Morning!!!

My Cat Crazy Morning!!!

I'm at work now but still feeling frazzled from my crazy kitty morning!
    I get out of bed at 4:30am, take two steps and land right on an ice cold gooey hairball! It squished up between my toes and it was so gross! I hop to the bathroom and wash my foot while at least six cats sit and stare or scream at me because I should be fixing their breakfast! SHEESH! I tried to explain that patience is a virtue but they aren't interested. I get their breakfast and everybody is happy.
    I sit down with my coffee and start putting on my makeup and I hear all kinds of racket. In our bathroom we have built in shelves and I have a lace curtain hanging over the front. I hear hubby yelling WOA, SLOW DOWN! I turn around to see a ghost coming at me! Pepper Jack had pulled the curtain down and was trapped underneath and running and freaking out! He had the curtain rod and everything! He shot through the kitchen which then terrified the entire crew with this big white lace ghost coming at them in high speed! Everybody went nuts! I finally managed to retrieve my curtains a few minutes later in the living room. Pepper Jack took a break with some heavy breathing after that!
    I hang up my curtains and then continue to put on my makeup when I see Stubby run by. She had just come from the litter box and she seemed upset. I watch her and notice that she still had her...ummm...package attached to the fur on her backside!! YUK! I go to get some paper towels knowing that hubby is going to be so thrilled because this is going to take two of us. One holding and one pulling it off and we would probably still get beat up! As I go back into the kitchen I see Pepper Jack has fully recovered and is now attacking their Petsmate water fountain! He is standing on top of it and bouncing trying to knock it over! I fuss at him and finally get him off so I can go get some towels before the "package" comes off somewhere I don't want...like my bed! Pepper Jack again attacks the fountain hooking his claws underneath and flipping it up! I now have water everywhere!!! I give him a good swat and go find Stubby. I carry her to the bathroom where hubby is trying to shave and explain the situation. He is looking at me like I'm nuts and Stubby is starting to remove flesh with her claws. Finally I scream at hubby to "JUST DO IT"! He gets it off and hands it to me!!!! I don't want it!! I'm bleeding, have water everywhere, and I'm still not ready for work and it's time to go!!!I go back into the kitchen and Pepper Jack is again trying to flip the water over. I swat him with my comb and clean it all up, refill the water tank, throw on my clothes, hang my head and leave! I hope nobody wants too much from me today because I'm so frazzled that I'm not sure I know who I am!
    Sorry this is so long but I needed to vent and I know you guys can always use a laugh! What a morning!

What? No videos?

Hee Hee... just had to make you laugh after your stressful morning. I hope the remainder of your day isn't as action-packed.

PS: It WAS a funny story. I'm sitting here laughing and trying to envision a spooked ghost cat who recovers quickly. I have no problem envisioning a little something extra on the backside of a cat

oh the lazy days of a cat owner...

Sounds like you had an exciting morning.. after all that you probably didn't need that coffee any more!

Jupiter attacks his and Tinky's water fountain too. WHY does he do that??? CRAZY KAT!!.. He always gets water everywhere..
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Sorry, but...hahahaha. I'm having a crappy day, but your story made me laugh out loud

To add insult to injury the hook on the waistband of my pants just broke and now the zipper won't stay up and my pants keep falling down!! If I didn't have meetings this morning I swear I would go home! Well, maybe not. I'm not sure I want to deal with ten furry physco's right now! I don't think I want to know what the house looks like either.

Tuna Wiggle tonight???

Poor CCL! I have the whole pathetic video in my head!! Did you look in the mirror to see if you ever finished the make-up? Find a safety pin to keep the pants up? What a morning. Maybe the kitties are presently cleaning up the mess at home....hmmm....wouldn't count on THAT. This is what I call a "Tuna Wiggle" night. I announce that I am fixing *Tuna Wiggle* for dinner and hubby knows it means we are going out to pick something up. (tuna wiggle is hot tunsa, curly noodles, cream of mushroom soup with potato chips on top - comes from my mom and the depression era and he HATES it )
    Hope the rest of your day is better!

I can still see PJ flying by with the gauzy white curtain and Stubby with her package

CCL, no video was needed for that one....I have the image in my clearly in my head!!!

What a morning.....too bad it was not Monday!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

It sounds like the Proverbial chinese Fire dril , at your home ! And I wish that I had a nickel , fo every time , that I stepped on Yesterdays meal!As my Dear Mother said , Put some Ketchup , in The Soup , theres a Better day A coming!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    my pants keep falling down!!
    If I didn't have meetings this morning I swear I would go home!
    Hmm....now not only do I have the image of flying ghosts, "packages", water everywhere, a partially shaven hubby handing you the "package", a very upset Stubby, and a huffing Pepper Jack in my mind.....now I can see you going to meetings with your pants falling down!!!

Whew! What a morning! I sure hope the rest of the day starts going a little better.

Seems Pepper Jack has been getting in quite a bit of trouble lately, and here I thought Leroy was the trouble maker of the bunch.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Hee! Sorry can't help but laugh a little as the images are very funny. Sounds like a slapstick comedy routine. What a morning though! I can guarantee I would be out of commission for the rest of the day. Hope your day gets much better and the kitties are super loving and good tonight to make up for it.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

CCL,

Did you happen to notice it was a full moon out last night??? My cats ALWAYS act weird when there's a full moon.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm sorry Lisa ... I know you had to be fuming on the way to work ,... but now that all is said and done ... THANKS FOR THE MID-DAY LAUGH!!!!!

Yes, sorry, but thanks for the laugh!

From Decker with Love

Stubby on the 'bombing run'.....lol

Here in california you keep a set of PJ's/shorts/
    pants by the bed......just in case of an earthquake....

There is nothing like sliding a leg into a pair of sweats and finding cat puke smeared up your legs....

I'd rather step in it...
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.