Thread: The little stinker has been found!!!!!

The little stinker has been found!!!!!

I found him!!!! pictures of his hiding space adn the damage he did to get into it are on their way.. thanks for everyone who worried with me!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

The chair... I searched under and around this thing no less than 10 times, even flipping it over a few times...

Flipside view: He climbed up in here before, which is what prompted me to flip the chair over in the first place:

Ah Ha! he's ripped it open even further:

Annddd. this is the entrance to where he was at, I couldn't find him when I flipped the chair over and felt around because he wasn't in the bottom of the chair, he was clinging for dear life up in the back cushion of the chair...

Now the sage is over... Boomer has been found and I can take a deep breath.. here is Boomer now, wondering what all the fuss was about:

Those nails look sharp, but they really aren't.. I did check him over though and I can't find any blood or cuts, so I don't think he got snagged on any of them
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Whew *wipes beads of sweat off forehead*

That won't be expensive to fix... you can do it yourself! I do re-upholstery work all the time, so PM me if you want detailed step-by-step info on how to repair it.

BOOMER!!!! You worried your Meowmie!!! Your worried Grandmeowmie, too! You even had PT folks worried about you and Dylan, Eliot and Emily too!!! I want to wring your neck!!!! Now you are all sweet and cozy on your hammock?????? BRAT!!!!
    There now....good kitty
    Kits these days!!!!

I'm glad he was found. I knew it'd be some strange spot like that. What could have encourage dhim to hide there of all places lol. Poor Boomer, all startled now.

Oh you NAWTEE BOOMER, scaring mommy like that! My kitties have done the exact same thing before with our mattresses ... they have that same gauzy covering too .... well, let me say they USED to have that covering!!! We finally just learned to pull it all off and expose the beams!

I missed something because I didn't know he was missing but I'm sure glad he has been found!! I don't think I would have found him there either! GEESH Boomer! Don't scare Meowmie like that!

Does Boomer win the Nawtee Kitty award for the day? I nominate him for todays award!! BAD BOY BOOMER! Glad you were found with no cuts and Mommie can stop worrying now.. PHEW!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I BETTER hide this thread from my 8! They'd LOVE to hide in a place like that!!

Glad you found him and that he's safe and happy. They sure are silly, huh??

Juni did this some years ago. Boy, was I scared!

And another time she hid in a shoe that was in a kind of shelf under a sofa. She was a little kitten then and I was worried she fell through the bars of the balcony - 9th floor! Then, when in desperation I took everything out that sofa, and I threw that shoe she came out with that look - Hey, you disturbed my sleep!

Poor Boomer , it was Mice that did all the damage , and he was exhausted in driving them away! Brave Boomer , keeping your place free of Bad Mice! Hes A HERO CAT!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh no, I'm so sorry for how worried you were.........Boomer!!!!! You gave your mommy a good scare......so glad to hear you are a-ok! Wilber has done this, he tore a big tear in the back of a couch (it was a snag before he gt a hold of it) and then he proceeded to hide inside the couch. We ended up pushing that couch up against a wall, and now it's been replaced. I didn't want him getting caught on nails or getting a wood splinter or anything.

Silly, yet creative kitties!
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan