Thread: George

George

George,

You are a very handsome little fellow. I am so happy that you have found a very loving and happy home to live in. Your family sounds like they love you very much. Glad you made DOTD.
    That way I got to see you. Hope you and your family have a great life together.
    LHCamry

George, when I looked at your picture all I could say was, "Ohhhhhhh".

You, little man, have the face that would melt any heart. Thank Goodness your past is over with your former owner (I think there is a special "after-life" for people who abuse animals and children.....and not a very pleasant "after-life"). And thank Goodness for your wonderful new owners, who love you so very much!

How I love you terrier babies!

Congratulations Gorgeous George--wonderful, special, precious DOTD!!

What a little cutie! Such a nice shiny coat too.

GEORGE YOU ARE QUITE A HANDSOME MAND!! I LOVE YOUR FACE AND BEARD!! YOU REMIND ME OF MY JR MIX!! VERY PROTECTIVE AND ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU(EVEN TO SLEEP) ENJOY YOURSELF TODAY GEORGE YOU DESERVE IT!!

Georgie Porgie, if you aren't the most precious little guy! What a sweet, beautiful face; and I see such love in those eyes! How could anyone surrender, let alone abuse, such a sweet dog like you I'm so happy that you finally found that wonderful and caring forever home with humans that will love and cherish you always and forever! Your Dad is right, they couldn't have wished for a more loyal, loving and affectionate doggie than you! I'd love to come home and find you sleeping on my pillow George, I hope you and your proud mom and dad have an extra special day, celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day honors! Take a spin in YOUR car, hang your head out the window and let those adorable ears fly George. I wish for you and your family many, many more happy years of love and companionship Hugs and kisses to you sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cutie! I don't know if you could get to be any sweeter, I'm so glad your people and you have found each other. I cannot imagine anyone hurting you either!

George, you look great, congrats on being Dog of the Day! Hope you get lots of treats that are just as sweet as you are!

Oh George you look so sweet! I'm glad you found a great home. I LOVE JRTs!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Georgie boy - you are just the cutest! What a wonderful pup your furparents found waiting for them at the shelter - a story with a happy ending. I love your sweet little face!
    Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Doggie of the Day!

Hello George,

I love your sweet , handsome face baby boy. I'm very
    happy to wish you a wonderful day of celebration as our special
    "huggy bear" DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a sweet little face you have George!!!! You look very happy and content there !!! You look like you are a very gentle gentleman indeed. I wouldnt mind giving you a hug and a smooch!!! Im sure you'll get many more !!!!

George, your beautiful nature shines out of your beautiful eyes. I'm so glad that you found wonderful people to be your family so that you could live happily & forget that cruel people once abused you.

And you're a great example of why rescue dogs make excellent pets