Thread: Sunny!!

Sunny!!

What a phenomenally beautiful birdy you are! And soooo smart, too! I am very impressed. Hope you get some home cooked meals and lots of kisses for your day!!

Sunny!!

I think I'm going to have to stop looking at the Pet of the Day! NOT!!!! Seeing a special pet every morning has me longing to add to my brood!!!!

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" is one of my favorite tunes, and I think hearing you and your mom sing it would be spectacular!!!! Sunny, not only are you one incredibly handsome bird, with all of your beautiful colors, but my goodness you are so smart too!!!! I am very impressed that you know when it is bedtime and just what you are supposed to do when it's time!!!! WOW!!!!! I got the greatest mental picture of you strolling down the hallway to your bedroom and little wicker bed. I would love to give you a kiss too, sweetheart, and tuck you into bed!!!

You are obviously a wonderful ray of sunshine for all of us this morning!!!! Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!!!

You really are a gorgeous bird and you sound so wonderful! you make me think of FUN. i think i really would enjoy having you as my pretty bird. congratulations.

Sunny
    What a handsome happy fellow you are! I'd love to get one of your special "kisses" too! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today. I bet there are treats heading your way to celebrate!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow!!! Sunny, I can't say it any better than my friend Logan has...you're simply amazing! In every sense of the word, you glow! Your brilliant colors rival the most spectacular rainbow and your loving heart could warm the coldest of days! Oh, how I'd love to see you giving away those cherished "night, night" kisses then tucking yourself in under your blankie Every day you make your family's days warm, sunny and bright! How fitting it is that your favorite song is "You Are My Sunshine" Your family is truly blessed to have such a beautiful and loving feathered friend like you Sunny! "Precious" doesn't begin to describe you! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Sunny, our most deserving Pet of the Day! I'll bet mom's cooking up an extra special home cooked meal for her beautiful boy this very moment Long, long life to you dear Sunny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are the cutest Sunny - it is so nice to meet you! How impressive your antics are - I would love to get a goodnight kiss - that is just adorable. Your colors are most beautiful, you sure are photogenic! Congrats for being Our Sweet and Pretty Pet of the Day!

What an amazing bird!! Those colors!!!

Congratulations, Sunny, on being POTD!!!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

What a sunny, sunny boy you are Sunny!!! GORGEOUS bird!!!! I love your colors, smile, expression, EVERYTHING about you! Such a sweet, sweet bird! I must say, I'm constantly singing *You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...* to my little birdies as well. Its such a fitting song for a beautiful Sunny birdie like you!

Congrats little feathered friend!