Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F*R*I*E*N*D*S Finale - THURSDAY NIGHT!

F*R*I*E*N*D*S Finale - THURSDAY NIGHT!

Oh.. my goodness.. I just finished watching Dateline's Tribute to FRIENDS...

I totally lost it at the end, I was bawling! This is one show I've NEVER felt so emotional about!

I'm still a bit teary-eyed about it now.. knowing the fact.. it's REALLY gonna happen and TOMORROW NIGHT is the NIGHT..

Oh I need a box of tissues right now!

P.S I know this is just a T.V show, but it's something I grew up watching..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I don't watch the show, but, update me on what's going on! It'd be interesting to hear what's up.

I don't get to watch it either. My husband don't like it! But I always loved it when I got to watch it. I only got to watch the reruns.

Please post an update, is Ross and Rachel going to get together, or who is Rachel going to end up with.

Did Monica have a baby??

You will have to let us know what happens tomorrow night, I just got to know!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52

Did Monica have a baby??
    Nope, she and Chandler are adopting.

I know how you feel Rachel--I watched the Dateline special (part of it, I forgot about it).
    I had to do some major reworking of the schedule at work to get tomorrow night off, and I'm having people over, and we're doing dinner and watching Friends. I suppose I should get a few boxes of tissues when I go to the store!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

sorry

i'm sorry...

I've missed so many episodes because I forgot to tape them. They will have this last season on DVD right?! I sure as hell hope so! I am not going to miss it tonight. I cannot believe this is the last one.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I stopped liking Friends a while ago. It seems to be the same thing over and over again (esp with Ross and Racheal ) What time is it on? I was thinking I might watch it if it's on before/after Survivor just to see how it ends...even though I have no idea what's going on as I haven't seen it in a few years.............

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

We've never watched it much, either, mainly because I thought a lot of the subject matter was "too much" for a young kid (Helen) to watch. Found out she was watching re-runs all the time at her dad's house!!!!

Anyway, I'm going to tape it tonight, and we will watch it together later (Scott, Helen and me) as the last episode doesn't even start until 9 and that girl needs to get to sleep as she is in testing this week.

Logan

I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, its showing the final series now, i so sad, its like one of the only watchable thing on TV, Except the OC which is bril!!
    Tomorrow is the TOW princess consuela, so i'm not gunna look at any thread's on friends from now on because i think you lot are heading in the episode viewing.
    Ky
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    I haven't avidly watched Friends in years, but I'm still very excited about watching the finale tonight! I'm non-committed, I tend to watch shows only in their peak
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

I don't watch the show regularly, but I love it. I think its a really funny show. I will be watching the finale tonight. After its over, I'll really miss it too, even though I don't really watch it all the time.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

To answer someone's question in here, YES! The finale will be on DVD..it releases on May 11th.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Well, It is offically over...I admit I recoreded it cause I knew I would miss the beginning, but one thought kept running through my head once I started watching...Where was Emma? Was Rachel not going to take her daughter with her???

I just finished watching it too... It was a very good episode but its so sad to think that it was the last one.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    Well, It is offically over...I admit I recoreded it cause I knew I would miss the beginning, but one thought kept running through my head once I started watching...Where was Emma? Was Rachel not going to take her daughter with her???
    I watched a little. I think she said her mom was taking her

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)