Thread: Boo boo foot!

Boo boo foot!

Bailey had a boo boo on her foot this afternoon when we went for our daily walk to the park. Apparently a sticker got caught in her pad and she had a really hard time getting it out.

Anyway, if I want to get Bailey wound up, I use my whiny voice (you know what I mean. You have one too!) I'll say something like, "Awww. Does Bailey have a sick belly?" or "Does Bailey have a boo boo foot?" When I do it just right, she goes crazy...barking right in my face, and then she's ready to play. Ok, so I provoke he just a little bit.

Today, while we were at the park, when she got this sticker caught in her foot, I made the mistake of forgetting to think about my tone. I said, "Let Mommy see that boo boo foot!" I used the voice. Before I knew it, I was flat on my back with Bailey standing on my shoulders wagging wildly, barking like a mad dog. I thought it was kind of funny. The people playing soccer in the field next to us didn't. The whole game stopped and they stared at what appeared to be a wild dog attacking me.

I waved at them, and after a couple of head shakes, they went on about their game. Bailey got the sticker out of her "boo boo paw" and we went home.

Cincinnati (Help - the cats are Taking OVER!)
    I can imagine how cute that must have looked!

Evelyn & Kitties: Chelsea, Punkin-Head Jones, Black Magic, SweetPea McGee, Anastasia - and Sascha, the dog

***Lots of pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/evelynblack

How CUTE!! *grin* I wish I'd been there!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

*ROTFL* If I were you I would use that tone of voice more carfully!

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about...crazy dog, craby dog, crazy dog! Whenever I use that voice with Star, I usually end up getting tackled to the ground! You must have given the onlookers qutie a laugh! Bailey, hope your boo boo foot's all better

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bailey has to go to the doctor for her boo boo foot tomorrow. I think she damaged her dewclaw somehow. She's done it once before and needed a shot of anti-inflammatory drugs to make her better.

The good thing is that I don't have to worry about the doctor calling it her "boo boo foot"

LOL!!! I hope Bailey will be just fine.....sorry to laugh at her expense, but my goodness, what a funny mental picture you made for us!!!

I won't tell her you laughed at her, even though she's used to being the subject of laughter.

After a day of rest, Bailey is much better and we got to go back to the park today! She didn't do anything embarassing except scoot her butt in front of a very proper looking Maltese.

Maybe it's time to have those anal glands checked...

Aww poor Bailey. That sounds pretty funny, I think I'd stop what I was doing and stare too. lol