Thread: Riley to the vet

Riley to the vet

Hi ebberybuddy!!!!

Dis is Riley--mommee took me to da vet today. I didn't like da car ride, but when I got der, I found a birdie in a cage at de office--it was singin to me!!!

Den we went into de zaminin room--I had to get an owie, and she eben took some blood from me--I was like "hey--dat's my blood, leave it in dere!!!" She said my ears looked good, my eyes looked good, my teeth looked good--dat I am in perfect health!!!

Mommee had to tell her about my poopies though, cuz I poop A LOT!!!! The doc said to try a new food, and see how it goes from there. She told mommee 2 foods to try, so we stopped at da store on the way home and bought one!!
    Mommee says I had no parasites (I don't know what dey are), and I was a very good boy!!! When we stopped at da store, mommy got me a greenie to eat in da car on the way home--yummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

I can't wait to try my new food!!!!!

Love,
    Riley
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Ohhh new food! What kind did ja get?
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Dear Riley,

Wez so happy to hears you had a nice time at da white coats. We hopes the new food helps your poopies. That can't be much fun poopin' alla time! At least ya gots to chew on a greenie onna way home. That's our very favorite treat in the whole wide world!!! We heard our mom makin' our 'pointmentz for next month. Hope she has a greenie for us afterwards.

Love,
    Bella & Ripley
    P.S. What kinda of new food do ya have?

Hey cutie Riley! Thanks fer checkin' in wif yer white coats update! What a good, brave Labbie boy you were! We're so happy to ear ya got a 100% bill ahealth We're hopin' yer likin' dat new food too! (And maybe you'll be poopin a bit less too) Woof and wags, yer pals, Star and Cody

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Woohoo, Riley. Me and Shiloh are glad to hear u r healthy!! What's the new food u r eating? Hope the poop problem is fixed.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Good to hear the visit went well, but sorry to hear yourr having poos a little too much. I hope the new food you got helps!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Well, the vet suggested that I try him on Science Diet's Oral Care formula. I opened up the bag this morning, and I was shocked at the size of this food. It's huge!!!!! The pieces are like gumballs!!!

Riley was not impressed with it--at all. He took a bite, and walked away from it--and he scarfs down anything!!! He switched with Jada, and she didn't seem to mind it, but I put him back, and he went for Abbey's food instead. A little growl put him back to his dish, and he finished it, but I don't think he liked it.

I have a 15 pound bag, so I will keep trying with him--she doesn't want him having treats either, so he will be an unhappy pup for a few days I'm afraid.

After I'm out of the Science Diet and Chicken Soup, I think I'll just put everyone back on Sensible Choice--that seemed to work the best.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Glad to hear Riley's vet check up went well.

I wonder why Oral Care would help with amount of poo? I'm sure there is some logic behind it. Our dogs did well on Sensible choice too, but I switched them to california Natural and they seem to liket hat even better. Cincy may have to go to Science Diet I/D, but until we know for sure, she'll keep eating California Natural.