Thread: Abner received his first BUTT bath last night

Abner received his first BUTT bath last night

Sorry NO pictures of this. My poor baby had to have a butt bath last night because he had messed himself and "it" was stuck to him everywhere.

I noticed last night that during my nightly ritual....of which Abbey comes up and lays on my shoulder that he smelled like he had just passed some gas I told him it was not nice to pass gas and then come see meowmie!!!! He immediately left So I went downstairs to check on him and when I picked him up I could tell that he had had an accident

Up to the tub we went......he was such a good baby. He let me wash him nicely, then I took him out of the tub and that's where it went DOWNHILL fast. I had to have Mark come in to help me because he needed most of his fur cut away and he was NOT happy with that

He must have forgiven me during the night because this morning he was on my side sleeping.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Been there, done that!!!

Max has had many a butt bath in his time with me and I know it's not very pleasant. From now on I always keep his butt hair trimmed right down to almost nothing.

Poor baby. I hope Abner got his fair share of treats afterwards.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Poor Abner! Poor Meowmie! Poor Daddy!

Don't you wish they could understand "Relax and it'll be done faster?"

Originally posted by Twink

Don't you wish they could understand "Relax and it'll be done faster?"
    I'd put up a fight if someone had a sharp instrument around my rear end....
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Dear Abner,
    Eliot here. I feel your pain for sure But I have to give you a high FIVE (six?) for your approach! I mean, you HAD to have your sleeping spot right? Great job getting her half sleepy and feeling all sorry for you, doing all the "poor baby" stuff. Good work! Man, you must have played it up bigtime! Anyway, too bad about the buttbath and all but hey, you regained your special spot on the bed and made her feel all bad and everything. Great job!!
    Love, Eliot

PS I have still been thinking and you must really have a great meowmie since she understood your *problem* right away and fixed it! You did not have to hide or anything. That's just great!!
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 04-14-2004 at 07:07 PM.

Pichu had an accident last week, he stepped in "it" When I put him in the bathtub, he BIT me . I had to take him out of it and wash his paw one by one in a small wash basin.

Poor Abner, I'm sure this has been an embarrassing experience for you!!

I often had to do that with my RB Aysche who was a Persian. We eventually cut all the hair around her butt, that way it's been much easier to handle.

Kirsten

OH NO! My Poor Abner!!! What did they do to you???? A BUTT BATH! You were such a good boy for your bath but did they expect you to actually sit still while they gave you a NAKED BEHIND! GEESH! How embarrasssing!!!

Don't worry Abner...Stinky or naked butt, we don't care...you will always be adorable to us!!!

Poor fluffy Mr. Fluffy , had to have Butt Baths too , as he was too old to clean his behind. Once I saw Mr. Scrappy help him , that is what I call Friendship!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nothing like the wafting smell of pooh to let you know someone needs a tidy wipe! Tenny and Dakky get 'dirty' down there, too. Tenny will let you cut the hair..Dakky turns into a 500 pound gorilla!

Poor Abner!

From Decker with Love