Thread: Update on Beans

Update on Beans

I just picked her up from the vets, and I don't know a whole lot more than I did the other day.

Vet thinks it's either liver or kidney problems and along with the other symptoms she's showing there's a good chance it really is either FIP, FeLV or Feline AIDS ...but they decided to do all bloodwork available, and the blood tests have been sent to a laboratory in Germany so now I have to wait again. I won't get the first test results til Tuesday afernoon at the earliest, and some I'll probably have to wait til next week for.

My little expensive princess is happy to be home now and is happily eating shrimp

(Vet bill ran to $ 322 today alone...but anything for my baby of course)
    Last edited by Uniqueviking; 04-05-2004 at 08:07 AM.

Oh, poor Beans! Well, at least *she's* happy, while you agonize about her. I'll be praying for good news from the test results. I hope you manage to get some rest, and that she manages to get some more shrimp.

Like I already said on the phone, I sure hope it's none of these viral diseases! I guess anything else would be better than that!

And it's horrible to wait even longer for the test results now, I know how long a day can be whie waiting for news like this!!!

All the best to Beans, her mommy and also to Jade, Bownie and Boomer!

Kirsten

e are praying that our Pal Beans is well , and is soon back to being her Old self , as The Found Cats all Love Her! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW For Beans!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Positive thoughts and lots of prayers that it turns out to be none of those nasty diseases!! I'm sure Beans is glad to be home and eating shrimp!!! Keep us posted on that beautiful baby!!

Thanks. I'm of course still hoping for the best

I keep my fingers crossed for beans. I am happy to hear she is fine for the moment and can enjoy her shrimps

More tests... and another long wait. I'm so sorry you have to wait so long to find out what's wrong with Beans. I hope the tests come back clean, and that sweet Beans continues to live a long and healthy life.

I'm hoping and praying the best for Beans.

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    Positive thoughts and lots of prayers that it turns out to be none of those nasty diseases!! I'm sure Beans is glad to be home and eating shrimp!!! Keep us posted on that beautiful baby!!
    Ditto for me too.

I am glad Beans is at home with you, and happy. Praying that it is nothing serious.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Best wishes to Beans, and you! I sure hope it's nothing serious.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

(I hope it's okay for Uniqueviking that I'm posting a little update here...)

Just heard that there are no news from the lab so far, I hope they will at least get some results before Easter.

I can't tell you how bad I'm feeling for Uniqueviking who is such a good friend of mine for more than three years. Her fur kids are almost like little nieces and nephews to me, and I hate the thought that precious Beans might be seriously ill.

She still isn't eating much, but obviously ate a bit today.

Kirsten

Thanks Kirsten. What a sweet post

I hope, I get the test results today!