Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Livvy!

Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Livvy!

Yiiiiiikes! I was happily playing with Livvy last evening and telling her what a sweetie she was and how glad I am she's in my life... and started thinking how long she's been in my life. Today's our anniversary! How did it sneak up on me so?

Today is 3 years that Livvy's been my lovey-dove. Fortunately, I'm the one more hung up on anni's, so she'll be okay if I hold out till Sunday's Cat Show to get her a Gotcha Day pressie that's worthy of her!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Livvy!

ohhh! Be sure and show us what Meowmie buys for you on Sunday!!!

OHHHHHH, I bet Livvy will LOVE her pressies! This way she gets to celebrate the whole week long. Happy Gotcha Day, Livvy.

Oh Livvy, my beloved Jeweliette! Every night I get down on bended paw and give thanks to your mommy for welcoming you into her life and then....introducing ME to beautiful YOU! You make my life complete and while we've been separated by the miles (and lack of computer time) these many months, fear not! You and only you hold the keys to my heart and are now and will forever, be my one and only furry treasure, my Livvy Love, my Jeweliette! I wuv you Livvy! Mommy says this is what the humans call a "Gotcha Day." I'm still waiting for THAT day, the day I can claim you as mine, all mine! Happy Anniversary Livvy my sweet. I hope you are showered with treasure and treats this weekend. And though I cannot be there to express my adoration in person, please accept all my love, steamy purrrs and lovey licks. I remain your Knight in Furry Armor, your humble servant, your Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow Livvy, you better ask Meowmie to print out that love letter from Oliver and tie it with a pink ribbon! Sounds like you have a real live shining coated knight after your furry paw!!

[color=deep pink] HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SWEET LIVVY!!! [/color] I'm sure she'll enjoy celebrating the rest of the week until you find her the purrfect gift from the cat show.

Happy Gotcha Day Livvy!!! And be sure to ask Meowmie to post pictures of your new toys!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Oh, swoonies! A Wuv Wetter from my Ollllliver, my knight in furry armor!!!

Fang u, evewybuddy for your nice comments, but Ollllliver's wuv note has me dizzy wif delight. I'll write more tomorrow, if Meowmy let me near the keyboard.

<3<3<3 Livvy, a fluffy Jeweliette!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Awww! Happy Gotcha Day, Livvy!!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Happy Gotcha Day to Livvy, a real Pet Talk cutie! Please do tell your mommy that we definitely need more pictures of you and Cassy. Maybe she'll get out that old thingie with the big bright light and snap a few after you get your new presents this weekend.

It was fun to see the love notes between you and Oliver again. I see that you two have not let the fire die out!

Oh Livvy..... we simply MUST have some "Gotcha Week" pictures of you!!! ***hint, hint, to meowmmy***

Have a great week, sweet girl!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Happy Gotcha Day Livvy!!!!

I think Gotcha Days are the best.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Happy Gotcha Day, Livvy!!!!!!

A Happy Gotcha Day to Livvy!!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

15. Darling Livvy,

Perhaps your momma will buy you a fetching hat for a "gotcha day" present. One with lots of flower -- sweet just like you! I bet Oliver would really be impressed. Make her feel good and guilty for forgetting your special day and you can get LOTS of presents.

Yours in princesshood....

Edwina