Thread: Pics from when the pond started to get water in it, and Ginger was playing in it

Pics from when the pond started to get water in it, and Ginger was playing in it

Here is a pic. of Ginger playing in the pond after 2 hours of rain. It was just starting to fill up. It is A LOT higher now. But I just thought that I would post some pics since I haven't posted any in a while.

Here is a pic. of me walking with Hallie along the water side while Ginger tries to drown the squeeky toy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

and here is another pic.

This one kind of touched me. It's just the way I am hanging my arms around the lamb, with Heidi standing looking out toward the pond. Kind of looked majestic. hehe

and I just HAD to share this one. It's Hallie and I on my bed. I fell asleep after a hard day ( only for an hour and then I woke up and took a shower ) and then Hallie got on the bed and fell asleep too. I just thought this was a ADORABLE pic.

What sweet, sweet picutres, petlover! Hallie, Heidi and Ginger sure are living the good life! Your little lamb is precious too! I'll bet the pups love playing in the pond. But nothing's better than a nap with mom!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~