11 22.00%
  • They are ok.

4 8.00%
  • I do not like snakes.

10 20.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snakes- Do you like them?

Snakes- Do you like them?

I know that some people do not like snakes, and I know that some people love them. How about you?

I love snakes. PT made me love snakes, they are so gorgeous. I don't think it would be the right pet for me though. I am afraid I don't think the dogs would get along with a snakie.
    Last edited by Dogz; 03-03-2004 at 06:20 PM.

Yep, I do.
    I love WolfChan's Chubby; he's gorgeous. We have a few Boa Constrictors (I think...? ) at school, and I love taking them out and playing with them.

I like snakes, but I wouldn't have one. I am sort of afraid of them.. But some look so gorgeous.

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

i really like snakes, but i would never have one cause you have to feed them live animals.

my moms boyfriend used to have a snake when he lived with us about 7 years ago, her name was sammy and she was a pretty ball python. but he always fed her these live rats

*Is very afraid of snakes*

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

When I was younger I loved snakes, we even had a black snake named elmo. I loved that guy.

Now that I'm older, I'm scared to death of them, it happened when I moved to Florida. I guess with so many "Bad snakes" here, I've developed a fear of them. After the other day my fear not getting any better, I opened the screen door and guess what fell on top of me? I think people heard me scream a mile away.

But, I do have a Indgo (sp) that lives under my house and I'll be the first one to give any one H$%# if they ever hurt him. Just don't let him get to close to me and we are fine.

I like them..from a distance. LOL. I used to be terrified of them but since joining PT, I think I may be able to work up enough courage to one day get up closer and touch one. But right now, I'll stick to photos LOL.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Well we all know I love them - after all I own 4. hehehe
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

Originally posted by G.P.girl
    i really like snakes, but i would never have one cause you have to feed them live animals.

my moms boyfriend used to have a snake when he lived with us about 7 years ago, her name was sammy and she was a pretty ball python. but he always fed her these live rats
    I weaned my ball pythons onto frozen thawed - but every once in a while they get picky again and don't eat for over a month until I finally cave and give them live prey.
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

I'm pretty sure i'd freak if I saw one IRL.. BUT.... PT snakes are gorgeous, especially Prism.

I'll stick to pictures!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I'm SOOOOOOOO much afraid of snakes. Its not that I *dislike* them..........its just a fear factor. I don't think I could come close to a snake without getting a heart attack.

I must admit, some of them have gorgeous patterns, that I like to see in pictures.

My husband has three snakes. This is going to sound horrible, and you all will hate me. But honestly, I don't care for snakes. I don't like feeding them cute little mice. I cringe when I hear the mice scream. Only one of my snakes will eat frozen. I also think they are boring. They don't run up to me excited when I come home from work like my dogs do.

I loved snakes when I was a kid. I was the president of the Reptile Education Club. lol. I had tons of snakes. But something changes. I don't know. I would just rather devote my love and attention to my dogs and cats.

Thank you Wolfie!

I enjoy our snakes. They are more my husbands than mine. He feeds and cares for them. He had wanted a snake ever since he was a little boy... now we have 5 (maybe 6 soon). We have 2 red tail boas ("Beau" and "Angel"), 1 ball python ("One- Day"), 1 jungle carpet python ("Tarzan"), 1 snow corn snake("Flick"), and the one we may be getting soon is another ball python ("meatball").

I think snakes are very neat! They are cool to watch and are very interesting. I dont think I would like one as a pet though!
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

I want one soo bad..I really want to touch/hold one..I've only touched one in my life. I thought they would be slimy but they're not! It was a boa I think..it was in flordia. I want one!! T-T

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)