Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leo

Leo

Dear Leo

What a handsome & brave little lion you are! How fortunate that you were found by such a special person. Now you are living the life of luxury that you so richly deserve after suffering when a tiny baby. It looks like you have recovered fully and are a happy, well-adjusted kitty. Congratulations to you and your family on your being such a special Cat of the Day today!

Best wishes from Tebaldi

Oh, Leo! What a little sweety you are! And such a fighter too, to have hung in there until someone with a good heart came along to rescue you (but how could anyone resist?). I am so glad to hear that you are spoiled & happy. You are a VERY deserving cat of the day!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Oh my goodness, what a cutie!! Leo, you have made my day with you cute little expression. I am sooooo happy you now live in a home where you have loved. You will never again have to worry about being left alone. I hope today is a day of celebration with you and your family!

Sweet, sweet Leo! What a beautiful boy you are! Oh, you are too precious for words!! I am so glad you were rescued by such loving humans and plopped into such a speical and caring forever home! You look SO happy and healthy now! What a GREAT rescue story! Congratulations to you Leo, our simply precious Cat of the Day!! Lots of hugs and kisses to Leo the Lion!!

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hugs and kisses to furry Leo. What a luck kitty you are for finding such a loving family. Congratulations!

Leo- wow, what a nice assortment of toys you have there! And all well deserved, such a cute little guy needs lots of toys to stay cute and entertain his good-hearted humans! I can't fathom how anyone could just discard such cuteness, but then, that's why I have four kitties! Probably why your humans have a houseful, too? And aren't you lucky to be the latest addition?

Leo, you have stolen my heart! I'mn so glad you've found a loving forever home. Congrats on your special day, and enjoy those toys!

Catwoman

Oh Leo you little face is just so adorable and so full of mischief. You have made my day and your picture takes me back to my Trevor's kittenhood. There's nothing like a kitten! I'm so glad you escaped what could have been the end of your little life before it even started. You are so precious and are certainly most deserving of today's Cat of the Day honor!

Leo... looking at you makes me want another baby.. you're a georous little guy.. Congrats on being cat of the day...
    P.S... I had a little orange tabby, her name was Tamata.. she lived to be very old and happy.. Orange rules!
    "Bloomer"
    WWW.cadvision.com/blumensr

I almost fell off my computer chair when your picture came up. Just look at you! When you were a kitten your toys were bigger than you were. Thank goodness you were
    found in time and taken in to a loving home where they appreciated you. I know you bring joy into the home. Please have a great day celebrating being COTD. Orange cats are pretty special in my book and you deserve to be spoiled. It is your right!!

Hellooo Leo from Lansing, Michigan!

You are sooo soo adorable! How lucky you are to have been found.

Simply precious you are.

Kim S., Kia, and the five unruly cats.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

leo, you are a very beautiful cat and you sound real cute, glad you found a wonderful home, have fun with your fuzzy ball.

My My What big teeth you have for such an itty bitty little lion. I have fallen in love with you and want a little lion all my own so I have posted your picture on my computer wallpaper - - too too cute !

There's nothing like a little kitten to bring sunshine into a home!
    Leo, you look like such a fun little guy to have around! I'd love to shower your cute little face with kisses. Congratulations on being our adorable little Kitty of the Day!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Leo, your humans should have named you Precious instead, you little rascal!

I bet you'll be breaking a lot of kitty hearts when you're all grown up...
    CatFan