Thread: Keegan

Keegan

Precious, precious Keegan, sweet little red tabby boy. What an amazing story your mommy tells us of your early struggles. But thanks to her incredible love and devotion, you are blessedly here, in all your glory, to be honored as our Cat of the Day. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to know that such a sweet, deserving little soul such as yourself was given a second chance in life. You are beautiful beyond description little Keegan. I wish for you, Kira, and your very special mommy, the happiest and longest of lives. You are one brave little boy and our most deserving Cat of the Day! Keep up the good work now, eating well and growing strong! Lots of love and kisses to you precioius Keegan.

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh what at great story! Little Keegan, after your rough start in this world, I wish you nothing but love and joy as you discover everything about this world. I am so happy that Kira and your mommy love you so much and now we get to honor you as a very special, very deserving Cat of the Day!

Keegan, I love happy endings! You sure did find a perfect human who was willing to go the extra mile to insure your good health! You precious boy, I hope every day you are stronger and healthier and enjoying your wonderful life with your sister in your new home.

Congratulations on being a very special choice as Cat of the Day!

Keegan,

What a wonderful story you have! I'm so glad you have the love of Kira ... and your wonderful "two-legger," who was so willing to go the extra mile to rescue you.

Enjoy your special day ... demand treats!

Catwoman

Keegan..What a story your Mommy tells of
    your very rough beginning in life. To your
    very loving & lucky family, I want to say
    Thank You for being the careing humans that
    you are!!! To You Beautiful little fella,I
    would like to say CONGRATULATIONS for being
    our Beautiful & most deserving CAT OF THE DAY
    Many ,many more happy, healthy years to
    You and Sis Kira. So glad to meet You!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Keegan, you are truly a beautiful cat. An your owners are wonderful too. I am so happy that you are doing well.

Awwwww!

Keegan, your story warms my heart! You had such a rough beginning, but now you are a very lucky kitty to be in such a good and loving home. I have a 7 yr. old cat that had a rough start too, and he is the best cat I have ever had! Congratulations to you Keegan, and kiss your sister for taking such good care of you.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Who was the donor cat? We should honor this animal.
    Leonard Migliore

Keegan, what a fighter you are! How lucky that you and your sister happened to adopt a human that would go to any length for a little baby cat! You and Kira are so beautiful. At least one of our Pet Talk folks either has or had a donor kitty, but I can't remember who right now, and since our search feature has bit the dust, I can't find it. But, whoever, congratulations to them, to your donor's humans, and all the other kitties and humans involved in kitty blood donations! Now everyone can see the fruits of their efforts - a beautiful boy who can now enjoy a full life with his sister and new family!