Thread: Stanley

Stanley

Hi handsome Stanley! Wow, any kitty who can get the "upper paw" on a fox terrier certainly deserves our awe and adoration!! And you love car rides and walks on a leash!! What a very special fellow you are! And since we hear you are a kitty who CRAVES attention, today's YOUR DAY! Today we honor you as our very unique, most handsome, beloved Labor Day Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you sweet Stanley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow Stanley what an unusual kitty you are. Standing up to a terrier is no small feat and you even walk on a leash! I bet you even "chirp" at the mailman! Maybe someone told you that you are really a dog? Well, Stanley that's OK but don't look in the mirror because your secret will be out, but then again you will see one adorable little face looking back at you. Oh, by the way, don't worry about those blinds. My Trevor bent up a couple of them around here too when he was a kitten. Have a wonderful time on your special day!

Stanely,

What a unusual kitty you are! I think you are a dog, too! Lucky that your parents adopted you! So how does cat repellent taste like???

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: LindysMomma ]

Hello there, Stanley! What a pretty kitty you are. I am impressed with your kitty prowess Keep that Fox Terrier in line now! Enjoy your day in the limelight

Oh what a great photo - in addition to wrestling Terriers, riding in cars, walking on leashes, you Stanley are also very photogenic! What a wonderful boy even taking in friends off the street! I hope Everyone in your family helps you celebrate this special day!

Wow Stanley!
    What a funny boy you are! But such a sweetie!

Congrats on being COTD!!

Well hello handsome Stanley! I thought maybe you were named after Stanley Park in Vancouver. My Mom grew up in Vacouver- it is a beautiful city! It is also only a 2 hour drive from where I live just north of Seattle. Congratulations to you for being our Labor Day cat of the day! You are certainly a very unique kitty.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Stanley..
    Congratulations to you for being chosen
    as today's CAT OF THE DAY!!!! You sound like
    a kitty with Personality Plus!! I'm glad that
    you have Phoebe & Harvey to tell you that
    kitties do not chew on blinds..You are a
    beautiful ,spirited boy..Wish you many happy
    years with your family sweetie...
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt