Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite grade?

What was your favorite grade?

I saw something like this going on in another thread...so I decided to start it here.

What was your favorite grade, 1-12? Or, if you haven't finished school yet, what was your favorite so far?

I really liked 7th grade. That was when you weren't at the "bottom" but you weren't at the "top" either; and you didn't exactly have to worry about grades for graduation, and still had a year left with friends that you wouldn't see again. It was also just a fun year, lots of good times.

so far it's 8th grade. we're the oldest in the school and we're not so old that we have a highschool workload but we're not like little kindergarden kids either...i'm in 8th grade now

I really liked 2nd grade. I had two awesome friends, Susan and Margaret (Margaret is veegan on PT ), and I remember having so much fun with them.

I also really loved my junior year of high school. I attended a vo-tech school studying Business & Management and I LOVED it. It was a small class and I became really close with all my classmates. It was such a fun time and I really learned a lot.

And of course kindergarten... man, those were good times.

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Last year was the best for me. It was grade 10. It was the best, I was close with all my friends and classes weren't as difficult as people would say. This year is tough because of graduation and prom and college and the years before I always had problems and issues with my "friends" so I'd have to vote for grade 10.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Originally posted by RubyMutt
    I really liked 2nd grade. I had two awesome friends, Susan and Margaret (Margaret is veegan on PT ), and I remember having so much fun with them.
    Wow and you guys are still friends? Awesome!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

oh yeah i forgot kindergarten! man those were good times! cookies and milk for snacks...nap time in the middle of the day...playing at the rice table....I think thereshould be nap time in every school...and snack time too!

I REALLY like grade 5!

I LOVE KINDERGARTEN!

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

boy i feel old lol

hey,

reading the replies really makes me feel old.

lets see its hard to say cause school was very hard for me.having deslexia plus epilepsy really made things tough for me,anyway my favorite grade i'd have to say was i guess 3rd grade i got 100 on spelling and it was easy but i also liked kindergarden .......nap time was the best part.

marylyn

Lets see. I -hated- jr high. esp grade 7. It was the worst year ever -_- Anywho, I think grade 12 was my fav..probably second sem. because I only had one course and I liked it/did well.....(chemistry)

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Grade 6 was so fun for me
    But so far, grade 8 is going pretty well too.
    I'm so scared of high school though
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

im in 7th now, and Im loving it. But I would have to say 6th grade, because all my friends were in my class, and we were always together.

I'm in seventh grade now and I love it! Like you said, Julie we're not at the top, nor the bottom. There's a lot of first experiences and many good friends.

So yeah, other than that I liked fourth grade alot. It was so easy now that I look back.
    I HATED SIXTH GRADE. Worst year of my life. Ugh, everyon maked you feel so unwelcome in your new school..blech. I try not to be so harsh on the sixth graders as the seventh graders were last year to me. That's pretty much the only thing I wish would hcange about seventh grade. Everyone thinks that they're the best, and people (especially girls) have the biggest attitudes. Puh!
    Cool thread.

Originally posted by Foam
    I HATED SIXTH GRADE. Worst year of my life. Ugh, everyone maked you feel so unwelcome in your new school..blech. I try not to be so harsh on the sixth graders as the seventh graders were last year to me.
    Yeah, when I was in 8th grade, I didn't pick on the "little" kids. So they're 1 or 2 grades below you...big deal! I have a sister who's in 6th grade now, and I told her if anyone picks on you, to tell her your sister who's in highschool will teach 'em a lesson.

I hate this year though. Brand new school...and lots of my close friends are gone. Of course I've made new ones, but it's not the same, you know? I'm hoping it'll get better.

Grade 1 for me. I remember getting excited because I was learning how to use spaces with my fingers.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I think my Senior year was the best year for me. I had a lot of fun and a lot of great friends.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!