Thread: home remodeling sites

home remodeling sites

the home improvement bug has infected me. would anyone be able to send me the addys of home repair/home remodeling sites? i've already checked out bobvila.com and the trading spaces one. thanks, joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

EEEEK! Remodeling is a bad bad word in our house. lol. We didn't look at any sites. We just randomly destroyed parts of our house and then tried to rebuild them.

Thank you Wolfie!

*bump*

i'm ready to get the kitchen redone. the first contractor gave me heart palpations with the proposal. i know new cabinets are expensive, new counter tops will be costly, but surely some other Pt-er have advice for me. are thermofoil cabinets less expensive then wood ones? can i have zodiac quartz countertops set on top of theromfoil or do they have to be on top of wood? i'm planning on getting the floor redone after tax refund time, does vinyl hold up better to dog then pergo laminate? please advise me?
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

whimper, anyone?