Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am on a Computer

I am on a Computer

As the Cat Angels want me to thank you , once again , for the Cards atht are coming our way. it was a very hard thing to leave for the Hospitalas the Cats knew that something was up/ And 5 of them were in the window , watching me leave. they will , of course , be fed and cleaned , but we have never been seperated for so long. And if they are half as sad as I am , then they are , indeed unhappy little Cats. I know that the toes come first , but they were so sad.Please pray that all goes well and that we are soon reunited , and it will feel so good.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Positive thoughts are on their way... to you and your unhappy kitty gang at home!

May you soon be reunited!

Kirsten

Don't know how long or often you will have use of a computer but please know the PetTalk prayer line is always open and will be working "full tilt boogie" until you are home with the kids... OK folks, let's get the hot-line OPEN. Phred? Smoke? Cinder? Take care and love from all.
    Laurie

Gary, please know that you are a very special Pet Talker and Max and Speckles have a special bond with you since you sent those toys to them.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and I just know that you will be back home where you belong soon. I know you and the furkids will miss each other but it's only temporary. We'll be watching for some updates.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Glad to hear from you! I am praying for you and your speedy recovery! Keep your spirits up and get out of there as fast as you can!

Give them a hug from me!

When you see them again, get well soon!!!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

I am sure there will be a huge party when you and your cats are united again!!!

I hope this will happen pretty soon, thus many positive thoughts for a quick return to your cats at home!!!

Take care and get well soon!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Actaull I am not really supposed to be on this computer , but a Cat Lover nuse said that it was OK. The Cat angelsa work imn mysteriuos ways , as does our Lord!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary, I knew you couldn't keep away from a "puter" if you had a chance - and now you've talked a nurse in to letting you use one!

We wish you all the best with the toes and hope you'll be back home soon!

Yes, your kitties will miss you, and you them, but I'm sure they'll be taken good care of. At least they have each other for company.

Stay safe and good luck!! We'll all be thinking of you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Gary,
    It is wonderful to 'see' you! Way to be sneaky, just like a kitty cat. I imagine the Found Cats Hotel plans are already underway for the "Welcome Home Daddy" party! So, as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Your first priority is your health, and I know the kitties understand that. Hurry up and come home!

Originally posted by catmandu
    Actaull I am not really supposed to be on this computer , but a Cat Lover nuse said that it was OK. The Cat angelsa work imn mysteriuos ways , as does our Lord!
    God bless your nurse.

{{{Hugs}}} to you and the lost cats and our new friend Ms Nurse.

How are things going ?

Prayers are on their way, and thank that nurse for us for letting you check in!

Save the Toes!
    Save the Toes!
    Save the Toes!

Sending much love to you AND the kitties!

Prayers on the way.

Love and hugs
    Chris

Prayers on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

From Decker with Love

Does Ms Nurse have a name? Does she have critters of her own? Can she say hello and does she know how helpful it is for us to stay in touch? Angels come in all shapes and forms don't they... wonderful Thank you Ms Nurse