Thread: Pickle

Pickle

Good Morning sweet Pickle, you gorgeous tabby girl! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your leg What a brave little girl you are. Before I adopted her, my Satin lost her back leg through abuse. But like you, she never let it hold her back! Or keep her from being the gentlest, most loving kitty, just like you! Congratulations to sweet, gentle Pickle, our most beautiful and brave Cat of the Day! Love and kisses to you Pickle on your much deserved day of honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pickle! What a sweet and brave girl you are! Not letting anything get in your way of having a god time. You are very beautiful and I just want to scratch your head and give you kisses. You are our wonderful and deserving Cat of the Day. God Bless you sweet girl!

Dear Pickle, what a sweet girl you are. I just love your eyes and your beautiful coat. How very brave you are to have overcome such a hardship as losing your leg. But you just knew your human needed you - as you need her. Take good care of each other and please enjoy your very special day. But then, you are special EVERY day at your house.

Oh, my, Pickle, what a horrible thing for a sweet little girl like you to have to go through! I'm glad you lived with loving, compassionate humans who helped you through it. By the way, you look just like my Peaches! Congratulations!

My God, Pickle! I can't believe you experienced such trauma with those dogs! You ARE a brave little girl! What an incredible comeback you made, living your life to the fullest despite the loss of your leg. I'm so glad you are with a loving family--now you are blessed! I think you are a beautiful kitty, with big mesmerizing eyes! Seeing your photo and reading about you made my day. I was very inspired and you reinforce my belief that any hardship can be overcome. Congratulations, sweet Pickle, on being our "Cat of the Day"!!!
    margaret

Saima and Miko

Oh Pickles, you and your owner are so lucky to have each other! Such a sweet face you have- I wish I could meet you. Congratulations on being cat of the day, because you deserve it (maybe even cat of the year!)
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!