Thread: Sophie

Sophie

Sophie,
    You are a very beautiful lady. You have to make your human and doggie family very happy. You look like you are a very happy girl. Glad that you fount a very loving and caring family. Glad you made DOTD. That way I got to see you.
    Hope you have many, many happy years with your family.
    LHCamry

Stunning!

How beautiful you are! You look very festive in your Santa hat. I hope Santa was very good to you this year. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today!

Good Afternoon sweet Sophie! What a beautiful spottie girl you are! And how extra adorable you look in your spiffy Santa hat! I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas! Did Santa bring you everything on your wish list? I hope so because you're such a good girl; you deserve the whole sleigh load! I was so happy to read how very loved you are Sophie! It's wonderful to know that such a deserving doggie found the best ever forever home! Cudos to your family for going the rescue route! I'll bet they're very proud to see their beautiful Sophie girl honored here today! Congratulations to you dear Sophie. We so happy to have you as our very special spottie Dog of the Day! I hope today you get as many loving hugs as you give...and lots of treats of course! Hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophie you are just beautiful.

I love that shy smile of yours baby. Hope you & your family
    had a wonderful Christmas & you get to bring in the New Year
    with bells on. Many happy congratulations on being chosen
    for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. It's been a pleasure
    to meet you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well..it's impossible NOT to agree with your humans, Sophie, and fellow Pet Talkers..you are indeed an absolute beauty with your lovely spots, happy smile, and elegant pose in your festive hat. You deserve to be a diva anytime you want! Logan and I wish you the merriest of holidays and a healthy, happy, fun New Years too!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi Sweet Sophie!

Hi Sophie, its me Daisy. Sorry we missed you yesterday sweet girl but Delilah had to go to the doc yesterday for a little tooth problem(she will be ok and I agreed to write for both of us). We are also in agreement with all of our fellow pet talkers. You are such a beautiful good girl. Your outfit becomes you greatly. It looks so nice with your gorgeous array of spots. We know you are the joy of your family and anyone who meets you. We hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and we hope you will always have wonderful days. Congrats on being our super DOTD sweet girl and always remember to love your life like we do.

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Oh WOW - what a lovely girl you are!

Sorry I missed you on your special day! Congrats, and love and hugs to your fur-person for rescuing you!

Hope you had a great DOTD day sweetheart!

Dally smiles across the miles
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What a beautiful girl you are Sophie!! Merry Christmas and Congratulations for being Our Very Festive and Pretty Dog of the Day!