My sister and I went to the Humane Society today to 'visit' the dogs. She fell in love with a 4-5 month old puppy named Trey. He's a lab/pit mix and has gotten over Demodex. I know i'ts a type of mange, but I want to know more about it/costs/ any information you have to give will be appreciated. He's over it and cured right now, but they said I could come back and it's very costly.

He's such a sweet little puppy, and so silly of course. He's tan, of course While my sister went to talk to the people in the office about him I sat with him in the visiting area. He sat on my lap and just stayed there most of the time, until I put him down to take pictures. No squiggling or anything.

We're going back Friday at 10 when they open. (they're closed Tommorow & Thursday)

Lets all keep our paws, claws, and fingers crossed that Mr. Trey will become a part of our family, and maybe a new name as well...

Here's some pictures, they don't even do him justice. He's ten times as adorable in real life.

I'm not sure if any of you remember Peppy... But he reminds me of a younger version of Peppy