Thread: Kevin

Blog Entries

Kevin

Mew, meee-ow! You are such a handsome Maine Coon, Mr Kevin! I could fall for you, okay, okay, I've fallen head over paws for you. So has my KatMa.

Your purrsons are blessed to have such a wonderful pussycat. My KatMa finds you so delightful and would love you to come to our house for Hanukkah. You could taste the yummy potato latkes and smoked salmon. Yummmm, Purrrrrrr.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family; you are the best "gift" under the tree.

Last edited by sasha the cat; 12-24-2003 at 09:26 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Great Photo, Kevin!

You are a very handsome MC, Kevin! And what a Christmas ornament you are! We loved meeting you this morning and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Catgratulations, handsome Kevin - you are a wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

There certainly have been a Lot of Wonderful Maine Coons on lately , and last , but by no means least is Kolossal Kevin. What a handsome Face , and you know that Kevin will have a special visiot from Santa Claws! All the best from the Found Cats to Kosmic Kevin COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OH my Kevin you are a brilliantly handsome fellow! You look so nice perched in the Christmas decorations - you must really get into that holiday mood! Congrats for being Our Adorable and Beauuutiful Cat of the Day!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oh Kevin! What a wonderful MC kitty you are. Today is your special day as our beautiful big-eyed COTD! You're ready for Santa Claws, all decked out in your Christmas wreath! My fur kids say Meowy Catmas to you and your purrents!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Kevin
    What an adorable Christmas decoration you make, sweetie. Your picture gave me a big smile today. Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Kevin you are soooooo handsome! My kitty Silver (she is an older lady of 14) thinks you are handsome too. Every year our wreath has to stay on the floor for a couple of weeks because she claims it as her holiday sleeping spot! Congratulations Kevin!

Kevin, your's is one of the most beautiful pet portraits I've ever laid eyes on! What a handsome, handsome boy you are! And what better place for a kitty to settle down for a long winter's nap than atop a wreath!! Now that's a sure fire way of getting into the Christmas spirit! I'll bet visions of scampering meeces and tuna plums were dancing all about that beautiful head of yours! Congratulations to you dear Kevin, our perfectly precious Cat of the Day and warm wishes to you and your proud family for a very happy holiday season from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver Hugs and cuddles to you sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~