Thread: Trista and Ryan's wedding......

Trista and Ryan's wedding......

I just finished watching it a few days ago, as I taped it, although everything was beautiful, I have to say I was disgusted on the amount of money spent on this wedding almost 4 million dollars, when I think of all the starving children out there, incurable diseases needing research, and not to mention our beloved animal shelters desperate for money, this kinda money is splashed about, all for what, not to mention the 1 million or so they got for doing it.

This really does get me hacked off, such a stupid waste of good money, everyone knows I enjoy these sort of shows, but now I just feel disgusted by it all, they will probably be divorced before you know it .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Yeah, I thought the amount they spent was absurd. Now I know weddings aren't cheap but honestly, 4 million?

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I reckon my nieces wedding cost ten thousand dollars and it was devine, she even arrived by helicopter, it was beautifully done, theirs was just way over the top, I guess that television for ya.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Geesh.. I can't believe I watched it. I have only myself to blame. Carole..it was on in NZ??? I know people working 2 jobs each just to pay for a nice wedding for their daughter. AND T & R got a $million for having the wedding on TV. Am I jealous? Well, for lack of a better word, maybe disgusted is more like it. I agree, with all the proverty and health care worries in the world.. Oh well....I'm guilty of watching it. Now I hate the color pink forever! I think they'll stay married. Seemed a good match. Opposites attract. Andrew and Jen seperated. I hated him. Yuk.

I've been Boooo'd!

Well, I didn't watch but 4 million dollars?!

That's crazy.
    I guess it is their wedding, but come on!

Yes Karen, it was here in NZ the whole lot, Infact I Think it was shown the same time as in the US ,not sure, I enjoyed watching it all, but when I found out what had been spent, I just felt disgusted by it all, if it were me I would have said no way, spend say 100,000 and the rest to charity, but I guess the network would not have gone for that., to be honest I did not think it was that great for the money spent, my nieces may not have been quite so elaborate but for ten thousand it was really beautiful.
    Furangels only lent.