Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Occhio

Occhio

Occhio, you are irresistible! You enticed me over from the Dog boards with those beautiful eyes. And any cat who can wrangle shrimp out of their person on a daily basis has got skills galore. I wish you well on your very special day. Gotta go now, back to the dogs!

Occhio, As RachelJ stated " you are irresistible!" You are way too cute! Hope your day is truely special--as everyday should! India
    Originally posted by RachelJ:
    Occhio, you are irresistible! You enticed me over from the Dog boards with those beautiful eyes. And any cat who can wrangle shrimp out of their person on a daily basis has got skills galore. I wish you well on your very special day. Gotta go now, back to the dogs!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh...Occhio you are too precious for words. Your baby picture is just so adorable and I am sure that you have grown into quite an irressitable boy! With those eyes you are sure to get more then shrimp from everyone! We're talking lots of kisses, head scratches, treats of all kinds! What a special little guy!

Oh, Occhio!! You are TOO CUTE!!! When I saw your picture I gasped out loud, bowled over by your cuteness!! Oh you are such a sweet kitty with the most adorable little face. Look at that pink nose! Look at those bright eyes! You really are a special kitty cat. I hope your human gives you extra frozen shrimp treats today! Congratulations, Occhio! You're CAT OF THE DAY!!!

------------------
    ~Margaret

Occhio, you're so cute I can't stand it! I just want to give you loads of cuddles and kissies on that sweet, sweet face of yours!
    Happy day to you, pretty Kitty of the Day!

Hi again, Occhio...
    Just wanted to let you know that I have put your picture on my desktop so that I can admire you all day (hope you don't mind!).
    Your picture has only been up for a few minutes, but it has already gotten "ooohs" and "aahs" from co-workers passing by my desk. "Oh my gosh, that is SUCH a cute kitty!!", everyone keeps saying.
    ...but you already knew that, right?

what a face you have Occhio! You certainly deserve to be the cat-of-the-day on May Day!

Oh, Mama Mia Occhio! Bellissimo!! You are as irresistible to us humans, as those shrimp (lightly defrosted) are to you! I just want to smack you a kiss right on that precious little face! Those eyes are ice melters!! WHAT a lovely, sweet, adorable dream kitty you are! Congratulations you beautiful, sweet little man. You are our simply splendid Cat of the Day!! Ciao!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 01, 2001).]

Great picture of Occhio! He looks like a lively little guy. Congradulations!

Your little kitty is a doll!
    I didn't even look at the dog of the day and i have 3 doggies myself!
    -Kara, Dee dee, Rex and Crisper, paws and sloober!

Occhio, you look so intense!

I just had to stop in and say how cute you are with that little black chin and white overbite ! You're such a little cutie pie - I just wanna hug you !

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your message, but my lady in waiting was sick and I had to wait until she could take dictation. Thanks for the compliments. Now back to the shrimp!
    Originally posted by RachelJ:

Occhio!
    What a handsome cat! Those eyes are incredible! How do you stay so fit eating so much shrimp?

Wow, Occhio!
    What a beautiful creature you are!
    What amazing eyes you have!