Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preferred "kissy spot"

Preferred "kissy spot"

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, I can't walk past Boomer without giving him a little smooch on my preferred smoochy spot. It's like it calls to me, begging for a little kiss. Does anyone else have a place on their kitties that just begs to be smooched? The picture below should illustrate what I mean:

Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Hahaha! I love the arrow identifying the prime kissy spot.

My kissy spot for Boo is that little bump before his pink nose. The bridge, if you will. I'm surprised I haven't kissed it right off with all my affections. Good thing Boo is such a lovely boy about it all.

Bettie is not fond of having her face touched, so I often have to kiss the side of her belly. She loves it and immediately goes belly up!

There is no preferred kissy spot around here. In this house, they get kissed all over, and I mean ALL OVER
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I like kissing paws!!! I also like your kissy spot I kiss bellys, too.

I can only kiss Joey in the closet, so for her it is her head. Hoping for a change at some point.

The Bob is pretty much anywhere, he is a good sport about that. I will sometimes roll him over on his back and kiss his belly, it is so soft. I sometimes hum into his belly. He really seems to like that.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Ripley has a zerbert spot. I blow on his belly and he loves it. Whenever he is on his back I'll say "Zerbert Time" and he waits for me to crawl over and blow on his belly. Strange cat.

If I ever tried that with Jazz or Scout I'm sure plastic surgery would be required.

From Decker with Love

Sirrahsim,
    That is where Grover likes to be kissed too. Now Stubby, whole different story, he would probably eat my face off.

Sometimes Grover decides she wants to kiss back, and then she pounces me right on the lip, ouch! But she is my master, (or is it mistress?)I must abide and let her eat my lips right off my face. LOL.

Tray

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Rizzo gets kissed mostly where his head meets his neck, right behind his ears. He is soooo fuzzy and soft right there. This is ideal, because if he's not being HyperBoy, I can then lay my cheek on his furry little shoulders and listen to that enormous purr. *sigh*

Tucker does not usually accept kisses, so any place that I can kiss without getting smacked if my preferred spot with her.

Tigger's spot is the top of her feet, she has such tiny little feet.

Smokey and Mystic is on the top of their head, just about the same spot as Boomer.

Abner is right on top of his nose, becasue he has that off-center flame that runs down his nose, that is what makes it irresistible.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Kissy spots? I've never thought about it, but come to think of it, I do always kiss them in the same spot!

I am in love with Pouncer's sweet and fluffy tummy, and his forehead between the ears.

Allen gets to have me pick him up, and I put him kitty arms around my neck (like he's hugging me) and give him smooches all over his face. The whole time, he's not too happy, but puts up with it. I tell him that its his kitty duty for such a happy home. He tells me to get on with the indignity.

I can't pass Hayley without kissing the top of her head.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Joxer is my only kissy boy. Jan would hurt me and Sid, well, I've never tried it with Sid - I think he would be embarrased.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Jocks head was always begging for a kiss and also his big fat belly cried out for me to make rude noises on it !! Since he went to rainbow bridge Bonnie is now starting to get used to head kisses, she would never let me do it before but I can't resist

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Both of them: the tops of their heads - I love that little velvet patch between their ears AND their paws! There is something just so sweet about little kitty toes and Mishi's velvet paws. Mishi's belly; if I try that with Mitzi I'll get my head clawed off. Mishi's nose - it's SO big and kissable. Mishi's fluffy tail; Mitzi's fluffy white "locket" - so sweet and fluffy; Heck, I love to smooch them all over!

Edit: Forgot one spot -- their sweet little kitty lips!
    Last edited by RedHedd; 12-10-2003 at 04:21 PM.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Both of mine get kissed on their foreheads. I do it to Beau more often because he likes it better than Felicia does.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana