If you don't feel like reading complaints/ranting/venting do not read farther or bother to respond.

I am SO sick of having people in our house, especially my aunt who hates dogs.

For the past week, which has supposed to be enjoyable since i've had off school, people have been over our house.

I haven't been able to eat what I want, sleep where I want, Watch television or change channels when I want, let my dogs sit where they want, or do what I want, when I want. Heck, i might as well not be able go to the bathroom when I want.

My aunt is completely controlling over me and my dogs. She acts as if she owns us or as if she's our parents.

She treats my dogs like crap. If Nala goes to jump up on the couch (where she normally lays during the day) my aunt pushes her off. If they growl while they play she gets mad.

If I tease her like she teases me, she gets mad. She ruined my Thanksgiving and she ruined my brithday by just being here.

Besides that, We haven't gone anywhere I wanted to go (Petsmart 7 the dog park) because SHE is here.

I really hope they leave soon and i'm so so so so sick of them being here. It's been boring and miserable with them around, especially since she's the true meaning of the word........ that I won't mention.

[/end-rant]