Thread: especially for my aussie friends, congrats on the rugby

especially for my aussie friends, congrats on the rugby

Well I just had to say it, CONGRATULATIONS Australia, you played well, and you did it, we bummed out again, the whole of NZ is in mourning, believe me folks NZer's take this real hard, (not me, as I am not into sport much) but a win would have been nice.

They say the economy suffers as well, because if we had won, people go on big spend ups, now they are just depressed and don't bother, I know its only a game, not to some here though.

Our boys will be hanging their heads in shame, I feel sorry for them, the NZ public can be so harsh at times.

Well its between AUS and ENG now, I am not sure who I want to win, may the best team WIN for sure.

So Captain, Miss Meow, Ittybittykitty and anyone else I have forgotten, your country could soon be the winners of the world cup, now won't that be a celebration.

GOOD LUCK., to both sides.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole, I'm sorry about your team losing. I really thought Saturday night's game was the true grand final - what a shame that Oz and NZ were in the same table of countries!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Carole,

I am DEVASTATED ............ as you know, I wanted NZ to feature this time. Even tho I am an Aussie ........

BUT Aussie played out of their skins - I have not seem them play that well for about 12 months!!!!

SIGH - Yes, I know how badly NZ take it. I was in Hamilton in 1999 when NZ lost to France ........
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Aussie Aussie Aussie

OI OI OI!!!!

/couldn't resist

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

ROFL!!

Beat me to it IBK!

I'm just amazed we beat France!!

Shame All Blacks - remember, it's only a game!!

Go Oz!!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Did you realise that one of the all blacks steven devine is an Aussie, how about that eh?

Hate to tell you this, but in NZ it is not ONLY A GAME, is for me, as I like us to win sure, but hey tis only a game in MO.

My son is so disgusted,(sports fanatic) he is seriously thinking of becoming an Aussie, lil traitor, he would like to play cricket for Aussie, he is pretty good too, plays for rep team and premier, he was going to move over there last year and do just that, but he changed his mind.

Now they are talking about whether to get rid of the coach, man if he had won , would be a different story, NZer's are so harsh on their sports people, they can be bad sports all round really.

Hey there Tamara, if we had won I would be rubbing your nose in it too lol, YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Wow Captain you were in my home town, I am from Hamilton City, yes well you would know all about it, its worse than if someone important died, when we lose the rugby eh?

Damn it though the all blacks should have won, nawtee boys.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm so upset that i can't watch the games here . I love rugby, but I rarely ever get to see any games here on the t.v. . I used to play on the womens rugby team here at college (but like most player I'm out because of an injury). But playing rugby was the most fun I've ever had, it's such a great sport.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I found this picture of my and some of my teammates before a game. I'm on the left hand side.

I've been Defrosted!

WADDYA MEAN "It's only a game"!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubassoon - in the England v Aussie game, one of our front rowers ended up in hospital with no feeling from his neck down! So, I can say I am pretty glad you are out injured and not playing anymore - if you know what I mean!!!

He is OK now, has all feeling back, and is still under going scans, etc, but his rugby career is over .......
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Carole, Sam had his mother call him with the result. She rang at around four or five in the morning and he was absolutely gutted. It was as if someone in the family had died. Silly people!!

front rowers ended up in hospital with no feeling from his neck down!
    That's such a dangerous position to play, I played front row I was a prop. I have some back and neck problems, but I'm lucky it wasn't anything too serious.
    I've been Defrosted!

Soledad, I can just imagine the look on his face when he got the news, not being a sports fan I have never really understood how everyone gets so upset, I mean sure I would have liked the All Blacks to win, especially against our rivals Aussie, but I AM OVER IT truely.
    Furangels only lent.