Thread: A sotry I'm writeing

Threaded View

A sotry I'm writeing

I know, I know everyone else is writeing these stories, but I thought I would post mine and add to it!

I'm deceding between the names Trapped and All Alone, I think I'm gonna go with Trapped because she is trapped in her body and at her age she can't so anything she wants to. So she is trapped.

Ok, well I have the introduction done and Chapter one (Chapter 1. Dont' seem to flow right to me so I will be doign some modifiying on it) None of the chapters are to long, which isn't a good think. I might try and make them longer. I'm not sure yet though.

BTW: This is story is based on a true story. We'll see if you can figure out who it is about! (it's not hard once you get to Chap 3)

I made it fairly easy for you. If you rember what Chapter you were on all you will have to do is scroll around looking at the large red bold letters and it will tell you where the next chapter is!

Tell me what you think!!!

Introduction:

The music in the doctors office was beginning to bug her as she waited for the nurse to call her name. She hated going to the doctor because it meant that someone would have documented proof she was fat. All other moments in life she could hide behind her smile and personality, but as soon as her name was called and she was led behind that door she would be weighed and it would be documented. The last time she had weighed her self was 6 months ago. When she stepped on the scale and saw the pointer raise to 230 pounds she began to cry. Why couldn’t she be skinny like everyone else? Why can’t she just be

“Rebekah the Doctor is Waiting”
    Last edited by Aspen and Misty; 11-16-2003 at 01:35 AM.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka