Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture time again!

Picture time again!

Ok, I'm trying this again.

This is Tobey, the dog that Mike found a couple of weeks ago and seems to have found a new home. We think he is Shepard/Husky/Bull Terrier mix

Here's a better picture of Tigger, you can actually see his face.

Here's the little sicky, Daisy, with my fat body! lol

Here's a better picture of Billy the one eyed Beagle.

This is Serenity the Boxer/Pit mix from the SPCA

Here's Shawna, the camera shy one. Can you tell?

Ok, I'm done now and if you want to see the rest you can go to the webshots site and they are dog album #2

here's the address: http://community.webshots.com/user/mugsy1961

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I seriously think all of your dogs are the most beautiful things in the world, mugsy. I cannot ever ever ever get enough! With every new picture I looked at, more and more "ooooooohhhhhhhhs" and "ahhhhhhhhhs" came out of my mouth. What a wonderful, loving, sweet bunch of gorgeous creatures. You are so lucky to have them and they are all VERY lucky to have you!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Aly took the words right out of my mouth. They are all blessed to be with you, Mugsy, and I know you are blessed by each of them! That Toby tugs at my heart......but I love every one of them!

They are all so gorgeous!!!! Such lucky dogs!! They are blessed to have you as their Mom!! What a great looking family!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Mugsy, now that I've *met* your family, I want more than ever to live next door to you. I can see why you fell for Daisy. She is marvelous. I've never been especially attracted to Great Danes, but oh, my, she could steal my heart! I do hope she will feel better soon. And Shawna, I bet she is a good girl. I could go on and on about each one. Still haven't decided on a *favorite*. God bless your wonderful family.
    And may I say you are getting quite proficient at the picture posting. See, it isn't so hard afterall!

wow!!! great photos!!!! what a wonderful home that you have!!!! 13 doggies!!!! i am jealous!!!!!!! the deli dog
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Oh Mugsy, you have such a wonderful family, I love seeing the pictures and I love them all, Daisy is so pretty too. I agree, I wish I lived next door to you too, that would be fun.
    Jackie

Oh my goodness are those pups beautiful! I am in love with Tobey! What a handsome fellow he is. With his coloration he kinda looks like he may be deaf...is he by chance deaf? I love light and white dogs, he's so pretty.

You guys are so good for my ego!!! Thanks for all the compliments. Tobey is definitely not deaf, he does have the male complex of selective hearing though! lol Sorry Phred. He doesn't have blue eyes, he has a serious case of red eye because the pictures were taken with a disposable camera so we couldn't adjust the flash. I wish we DID have you guys as neighbors, we wouldn't have to worry about our crabby neighbors that we DO have! hehehehe. HEY! I just thought of this. We have a house catty corner to us that's for sale. We have 1/2 acre lots and the house is about 1250 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (but it's big)and a big laundry area with a 2 car attached garage and they are only asking 67,900 for it....what a bargain! LOLOLOLOL Any takers? OH yeah, if you get a chance to look at the photo album, you have GOT to see the picture of Daisy with her mouth all the way open.

Mugsy, your family is so beautiful. I loved your albums, and kept going back, again and again, thinking how gorgeous and special each one is, and how lucky these pups are to have Mugsy & Dad to love them forever! How are terrific Mugsy, bless you for giving these babies such a wonderful home!! Hope Daisy is getting stronger and stronger, with less pain, every day. Hugs to ALL of them, please!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sandra, Daisy is feeling MUCH better thanks. Your Star and Cody are BEAUTIFUL!! I love them. You should bring them to play with ours. I had never seen your album before, great pictures.

Oh I love all your wonderful babies But I bet you know which one I love best

You wouldn't want me to live next door to you, if I did you would always be coming over and taking Billy and George back home I'd steal them every chance I got ...lol
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

You'd have to get past their brothers and sisters first! hehe But we would share, you could come over and visit those 2 any time you want. I've got the story written about their rescues and waiting on Mike to show me how to post pictures on Works.

Huh? What'cha say, Mugsy? Selective what?
    /s/ Phred, the "Dad" to Cinder & Smokey

the Rescued & Adopted FurKids of *Phred*

HEARING Phred!!!!! lol See! I told you!! Just letting you know, Daisy is DEFINITELY getting better. Right now she's talking to us VERY loudly...even Phred could hear! <eg> She's trying desperately to get Billy to come over and play with her. She is the most antimated dog I've ever seen. What a personality. I wish all of you could meet her along with the rest of the troop.