Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I went to the Pet Store...:(

I went to the Pet Store...:(

Ok, I hate going into pet stores that sell dogs..but I go in every once in a while to see how they're doing. Whenever I leave, my heat aches for the poor things..but this time, it really got me.
    I walked in and there, right in front, was a Golden Retriever puppy. He looked EXACTLY like Daisy when she was that age. I swear, the resemblance was amazing. It kept looking at me, so I asked my dad if I could hold him. I had him in my arms and started humming softly. The puppy licked my face and cuddled in my arms. I almost started crying..right then and there. I held him for about 15 minutes until my dad said it was time to go. I put the puppy back in the cage. When I got home I ran over to Daisy and just cryed my eyes out. I would have taken that puppy in a heartbeat...but I refuse to support them.

I will never understand why people do such horrible things...Never. I only hope that puppy finds a loving, caring home free from suffering.

Aww, I always feel the same way. When I see a little terrier puppy I think of katie and how she always had looked. when I see then sitting in their cages with their little head cocked up and that puppy exprestion. I always ask WHY? why do these dogs need this? they dont meed to be in a petstore in a cage. waiting for someone to buy them. I alwasy want to cry because I cant do nothing about it. If I could their future would be so much brighter.

AWW . I know a person who stole a pet shop puppy and never got cought. I would never buy a pet store puppy, but I would sure a hell steal one..
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I would never buy a pet store puppy, but I would sure a hell steal one..
    I'm sure you would...... Poor puppy......I'd rather be in a pet store than....-->shuts self up<-- Naw....I won't even finish. You already know where I'm going with it.

Originally posted by Moose
    I'm sure you would...... Poor puppy......I'd rather be in a pet store than....-->shuts self up<-- Naw....I won't even finish. You already know where I'm going with it.
    I am sure everyone know s where you want to go with it.. because you are a troll and you love to start fights on message boards,

Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
    I am sure everyone know s where you want to go with it.. because you are a troll and you love to start fights on message boards,
    *Ahem* SHE'S not the troll.
    But whatever floats your boat...

yeah she is.. look at her posts.
    O well I'm not going to feed the troll.

I would steal a puppy if it was in a bad situation.

Um, Sorry to say but she's not a troll.
    She just speaks the truth, very bluntly -- but the truth nonetheless.

If anything -- I'd consider you a troll.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    Um, Sorry to say but she's not a troll.
    She just speaks the truth, very bluntly -- but the truth nonetheless.

If anything -- I'd consider you a troll.
    AMEN!
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I know how you feel Julie. Once I saw a Siberian Husky in a pet shop, and couldn't stop thinking of Nebo. Just keep sending good thought vibes to the sweet puppy, and warm love to whoever ends up with him that they raise him as best they can despite his unsavoury start to life.

Okay, I do not like upsetting everyone, but please, everyone drop the issue with tikeyas_mom, even just for now, this isn't what this thread is about.

Now, GoldenRetrLuvr, was it a particularly bad situation that the puppy was in?

No matter what the puppy sounds very sweet and while reading your post I was kinda hoping you ended up taking him/her home with you. Be sure to give Daisy extra snuggles tonight and look at her bay pictures. If notihng else, it will put a smile on your face.

Bart and Wiggum:
    In the Spotlight

That poor sweet puppy but if that puppy finds a loving home , another innocent puppy will fill the cage at the pet store and the cycle will go on and on .

Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Why are you people So mean to Jynelle? what did she EVER do to you? Ever thought about that? and if she did do do something, you know every human makes a mistake. As for moose, you do start alot of fights. You usually make some rude comments at TM.
    If you dont like her for any reason, then do say nothig at all because it creates fights and broken friendships.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Sorry Julie! I know this thread was about the petstore puppy, but I just had to get my word out.

Originally posted by Amber
    Why are you people So mean to Jynelle? what did she EVER do to you? Ever thought about that? and if she did do do something, you know every human makes a mistake. As for moose, you do start alot of fights. You usually make some rude comments at TM.
    If you dont like her for any reason, then do say nothig at all because it creates fights and broken friendships.
    Sorry Julie! I know this thread was about the petstore puppy, but I just had to get my word out.
    I just have to say.... A very wise comment, I think. *Sighs*

Bart and Wiggum:
    In the Spotlight

Originally posted by Amber

my thoughts too... I've been reading older threads and they go fine until Moose starts insulting people, then they all just end up in fighting