Thread: A Cones Christmas..

A Cones Christmas..

This is my story Im writing...its called a A Cones Christmas what do you think?

A Cones Christmas.

Today was all cold and painful day. I was once again assigned to guard a broken sewer. It was smelly, wet and frosty. Many times I was kicked down by nasty teenagers. I felt upset. That was my whole day. Then a group of teenagers kicked me onto the street, and I was hit by a car dragged 10 feet from where I was and now I lay here alone, cold, hurt and unloved. I belive I passed out. When I awoke I saw a sweet little girl leaning over me. She brought me home, put me back in shape and cleaned me up. At first I did not know how to react so I hid behind the chair. She crouched down and told me everything was going to be ok and to trust her. I did. I slowly came out and she picked me up. She fed me and made me feel like a king. Then she told me it was going to be christmas soon. I wandered what christmas was and she told me it was a time of giving, love, and caring and that I could stay with her for christmas. I agreed. One morning when I woke up and hopped down stairs I saw a tree with presents under them. There was even a few that said ''Cone'' on them. I felt like part of the family. I went back upstairs to my bed and above my bed was a sock with toys in it. I thought to myself, looked at it and went back to sleep. A few hours later the little girl woke me up and handed me my sock full of toys. She said it was a stocking and it was filled with goodies I enjoyed. Then me and MY family went downstairs and opened presents. I got a hat, a pillow, a teddy bear and alot of other things. I was so Happy!
    It is now spring and getting warm outside. The little girl and I were playing outside when we spotted teenagers kicking around a helpless cone. The little girl ran over and took it, no rescued it. We all went home and she cleaned us both up. The new cone is a girl my age. We became instant friends. It was like love at first site.
    It is now summer and me and my wife (the girl cone) are expecting baby cone #2. We are the happiest cone family alive. I live a much better life now, then my bitter life before. I have love, care, a family and a family to call my own.

THE END
    Last edited by green_chameleon_girl; 10-29-2003 at 05:41 PM.
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

obviously you dont like it.... mabey ill just delete it.
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!